You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Meet up with Polish fans. DOYLES Fleet Street D 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Meet up with Polish fans. DOYLES Fleet Street D 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coleman's Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2013 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Originally posted by coleman's coleman's wrote:

Originally posted by Kerrzy Kerrzy wrote:

3.80 pints of bavariaThumbs Up

Was expecting a few more fans there.

Reilly's under tara street station yet again proves the biz, 3.40 all pints Cool

Myself, rolo, deco, thebronze, plumboi, green devil and a food few more went there pre match, is the best option with dart overhead and dirt cheap pints

Ah jesus, should've brought the newbie nametag! I was in on the right under the arch, it really is some spot, great music in there also
Sponsored Links

theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2013 at 9:09pm
Name tags
deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2013 at 9:20pm

Reilly's under tara street station yet again proves the biz, 3.40 all pints Cool

Myself, rolo, deco, thebronze, plumboi, green devil and a food few more went there pre match, is the best option with dart overhead and dirt cheap pints

f.airying lovely pints too
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2013 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by theheff1989 theheff1989 wrote:

Name tags

FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2013 at 9:26pm

Reilly's under tara street station yet again proves the biz, 3.40 all pintsĀ [IMG]smileys/smiley16.gif" alt="Cool" title="Cool

Ah jesus, should've brought the newbie nametag! I was in on the right under the arch, it really is some spot, great music in there also
I was in there myself pre game with the old man. Just at the table on the right at the front door. Grand spot, went there before Greece match and will go there before all matches from now on.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Humpy Gussy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Humpy Gussy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2013 at 11:24pm
Doyles was a good shout alright. Pity about the low turnout of Irish fans and the virtual non-turnout of Polish fans. Suppose with mid-week friendlies you can't expect a big late-drinking crowd. It definately should be a place to be considered for future meet-ups. Nice having somewhere so central and within relatively easy walking distance from the stadium. Thumbs Up

Edited by Il Trap - 07 Feb 2013 at 11:26pm
'Joxer Goes to Poznan' - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEjtiJ9udkM
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2013 at 11:27pm

we were sitting up by the jacks there, defo best spot pre match, although glad got my round in first as apparently was a good queue by the end, shame they only open at 4pm as well
rolo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2013 at 11:39pm
Really was a great shout to go to O'Reillys. Lovely pub, loadsa Irish fans there, all pints 3.40 (I was gonna hand the barman a fiver but didnt think it would cover the pint so asked how much it was - I got a big shock when he said 3.40). It's right under Tara Street Station, so no long walk to get to the stadium, just hopped on the Dart and a few mins later we were outside the stadium.

"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2013 at 11:59pm
O'Reillys before match Doyles after could be the new matchday ritual!
Rostrevor Fan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rostrevor Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2013 at 7:44am
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

Got directed upstairs on arrival which was deserted. Decent few pints downstairs.

Good to meet RF in Scruffys beforehand.

likewise sham and all the other guys
Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2013 at 11:13am
Mayor of Poznan was in Doyles after the game

Do they serve food in that O'Reillys place?
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2013 at 11:20am
Originally posted by Guf10 Guf10 wrote:

nope although they have a kitchen which is odd

id forgotten the mayor was in there, treated like a celeb so he wasLOL
coleman's View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coleman's Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2013 at 2:04pm

Originally posted by Guf10 Guf10 wrote:

nope although they have a kitchen which is odd

id forgotten the mayor was in there, treated like a celeb so he wasLOL

Think they do serve food, seen a bar menu there when I was ordering a pint, only glimpsed it bowl of wedges with some sauce 4 euro.
Metal Paul View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2013 at 6:57pm
What about the fans games pre-match?? Just buy some cheap cans, save yiz a few quid.  
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2013 at 10:22pm
Couldn't make it in the end as by time i was able to leave I had to drive in.
When's the next weekend game?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
  Share Topic