You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

'Splash'- A new low?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kopkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 'Splash'- A new low?
    Posted: 12 Jan 2013 at 8:12pm
Turned on utv thinking the Tom Hanks 80's movie with a very hot Daryl Hannah was on, but no, some piece of sh*t with 'celebrities' doing dives off an Olympic diving board and viewers encouraged to vote in. Utter muck
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2013 at 8:16pm
Ha ha Jaysus off to the pub with you, which is where I will be in about 15 min.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2013 at 8:18pm
That programme is straight out of an Alan Partridge idea. Jesus wept lads
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2013 at 8:24pm
Charlotte Jackson Heart  supposedly on this tonight
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
kopkid View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kopkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2013 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

fook that's exactly what I was thinkin LOL
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2013 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by kopkid kopkid wrote:

Turned on utv thinking the Tom Hanks 80's movie with a very hot Daryl Hannah was on, but no, some piece of sh*t with 'celebrities' doing dives off an Olympic diving board and viewers encouraged to vote in. Utter muck
Sure as a liverpool fan you must be well used to watching diving 
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2013 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

Shocked LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2013 at 9:47pm
Haven't watched it but I imagine it was conceived to give the media darling Tom daly his own show. They celebrated his bronze at the Olympics like it was a gold.
Now I know we celebrate bronze too but they won a load of hold and put him alongside their gold medal winners
kopkid View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kopkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2013 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

Ouch
Rostrevor Fan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rostrevor Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2013 at 2:36am
caprice has still some body on her for her age but she is still only a pup for an old one like me your one Thompson from sky sports was rough looking her outfit was very unflattering
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2013 at 3:14am
Originally posted by Rostrevor Fan Rostrevor Fan wrote:

caprice has still some body on her for her age but she is still only a pup for an old one like me your one Thompson from sky sports was rough looking her outfit was very unflattering

David Seamans ex LOL
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2013 at 5:43am
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

Originally posted by Rostrevor Fan Rostrevor Fan wrote:

David Seamans ex LOL

remember when he suddenly grew his hair long. Fcuking mid life crises job.talk about not suiting him. he looked like a right tit
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2013 at 8:34am
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Spot on FW. Not only have they picked the most annoy6ing little bollocks in the world to present it, the sort of fella who was encouraged to take up diving while his family figured out how to drain the pool, it is taking the Olympic hysteria and marrying it to bland Saturday night tv. My missus wondered why I went to bed at half six last night when she was watching this, Vernon KayAngry and Johnny Woss AngryAngry. If I wasn't up at 6 this morning  I would have gone to the pub.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic