You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Piers Morgan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2021 at 11:20am
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

Would agree with Sid - him 'storming off' the show the other day appeared incredibly forced/staged. I'd say this is all very much part of the plan for him.
Likewise, but I think the number of complaints might have changed the complexion of things. Regards, he will be replaced by somebody equally as vile and he will get another job gauging public opinion as to which side of a debate he will shout for.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2021 at 11:26am
I didnt know he want on what seemed like a date with MegM Shocked
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2021 at 11:30am
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

He didn’t.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2021 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

He didn’t.

What was it then? I only caught the clip of him telling Tubridy about it. 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2021 at 1:06pm
Everything he does is about self promotion, same as similar media types like Jeremy Clarkson. He will certainly have other work lined up. Story re Meghan is that she agreed to go for a drink with Morgan once, politely rebuffed him when he tried to get frisky, got in a cab and went straight to a party where she met Harry and the rest is history. Morgan has been rubbishing her ever since but she has never reacted to any of his crap.
wexfordman1 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wexfordman1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2021 at 1:20pm
Meghan complained to ITV about over his comments about her being suicidal 
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2021 at 1:20pm

Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

He didn’t.

What was it then? I only caught the clip of him telling Tubridy about it. 
It is worrying that I know this,  but I guess it shows the nature of the beast! Anyway, he became friends with her over social media in the U.S. Later, when she started seeing Harry, who told her about his professional background she cut all contact with him.
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2021 at 4:24pm
An obvious publicity stunt. Bread and circuses for the morons to try and distract us from what's really going on.

Half biffo, whose real name is O'Meara, and looks and acts it, too. 
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 1:15pm
Baldrick's posts early in this thread Shocked

Woah, some fairly mad stuff there LOL
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

Baldrick's posts early in this thread Shocked

Woah, some fairly mad stuff there LOL

WinkLOLLOL Good man.  Still stand by my comments that there is a middle ground of people in Scotland who would vote for independence if it was a choice between losing their football team or not.  As someone who has friends and acquaintances in both  the Tartan Army and the SNP, this opinion is based on chatting to them and their chats with mates.  It was made seem like an outlandish comment at the time and the subsequent referendum was pretty tight and there were tartan army die hard who voted no. Would they have done so if it meant losing their team I doubt it.  
AKA pedantic kunt
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic