You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedSTAUNTON OUT.!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Direct Link To This Post Topic: STAUNTON OUT.!!!!!!!!!
    Posted: 08 Sep 2007 at 9:07pm

OK. ITS LATE. IM DRUNK. AND MAYBE IM FIRST TO POST. BUT WHAT THE F*CK!!! SAY WHAT YA WANT. 5 YEAR PLAN MY GE*. WHAT WAS HE THINKING THEM SUBSTITUTES. a POXY RESERVE PLAYER AND SOMEONE WHO PLAYS FOR F*CKING LEEDS. aNDY REID AND hUNT QUALITY PLAYERS ON THE BENCH AND HE PUTS THEM NOBODYS ON. DISAGREE WITH ME IF YA WILL. F*CK ME OFF THE SITE IF YA WANT BUT OH MY GOD HE SHOULD BE SHOT WITH BALLS OF HIS OWN sh*tE. f**kING DISGRACE. SHOWER OF C*NTS. rOBBIE KEANE IS A PRICK. nO PASSION. nO RESPECT FOR THE SHIRT. WELL DONE STAUNTON. A LEFT FULL PLAYING RIGHT FULL, A RIGHT FULL PLAYING LEFT FULL AND 3 INGENIOUS SUBSTITUTIONS. YA BIG RED MUPPET.

Sponsored Links

tirchonaill View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2007 at 2:16am
Thought we wer doing alright first 20 mins but then they started to hit their big man up front called  O"Shea...he was a real handful for our defence, he missed a sitter in the 6 yard box though, hitting straight at a shocked Given.. he helped back in defence too, in the last few minutes he was there to volley the ball away from danger...

Percy View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2007 at 7:02am
Right, I'm still in shock over what happened last night. Houghton .. you're right in what you're saying. There are a few positives that we can take from this game though.

1. We now know for sure that John O'shea has no balls and definitely should be at best left on the bench in future.

2. Kevin Doyle scored a screamer last night.... quality prospect

3. Staunton definitely has no tactical savvy

4. There shouldn't be a problem gettin tickets for the Germany game now

Best performance last night???............ the travelling supporters as usual made themselves heard... fair play to yis lads.

Most of us were hoping for 4 points at best out of this trip... we just have to do it the opposite way around now and beat the czechs. So I'll bite my lip until we see what happens on Wednesday night.
MERRY CHRISTMAS

@IrishPercy
thejerk View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2007 at 11:29am
kilbane didn't tracking his man for the second goal - no cross no goal - it's all his fault and he's not even irish!! makes me sick
I once had wealth, power, and the love of a beautiful woman. Now I only have two things: my friends and... uh... my thermos
Paddyirishman View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2007 at 1:08pm

We all know staunton is a great manager. Just look what he's done for this team. He's brought in da likes of Johnathon Douglas n Caleb Folan. Both world class players!!!!LOL.  He even has a great sense of direction, pure genius playing right backs in left back positionsConfused. Look on the brightside he can try out more whacky stuff against Germany because after wednesday night, we'll be talking bout getting the squad ready for the world cup 2010!!!!Cry 

houghton88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2007 at 1:30pm
i agree with ya there paddyirishman. And I think he even knew it himself. Thats why he came up with the "4 year Plan" To make excuses for his sorry ass. Read in the Paper that one more slip up and he will step down. Im sure we all have different ideas of what a slip up is. Staunton will see a draw as a good result.
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2007 at 2:25pm
Howyiz lads, greets from Prague, just reading net now in hotel.  Percy good to see you acknowledged the fans, cos I thought we were terrific as farkin always.  Now to the game itself.

First 20 in control and perfect start (how many times has that happened recently only for us to f*ck it all away), half time came at a good time.

The substitutions beggared belief in my opinion and I've been saying for years what a t**ser O'Shea is, never bothers his hole attacking anything, struts around I am sick of that cnut.  He won't be dropped for Wed, I guarantee it and Stan is such a stubborn idiot he'll only have changes cos Ireland is gone home and if anyone's injured.  He's clueless.  I am not optimistic for Prague, but we'll support the team as always.  Right we're going back out for beers, see yiz later lads.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Percy View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2007 at 2:58pm
Good man freewheeler.. Enjoy Praha.. Make sure ya rest the voice for wed night... we're gonna need the whole lot of yis to be in top form for the match... and FCUK IT I'm still gonna travel to Cardiff whatever happens.
MERRY CHRISTMAS

@IrishPercy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic