You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fund raiser for Irish fans

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terrystats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fund raiser for Irish fans
    Posted: 31 Jul 2012 at 5:13pm
Hi all, I am in Dublin right now until tomorrow morning. I am here to organise a game for Irish Supporters to play against a team of Ireland legends at Tolka Park on October 14th. We are looking for 24 players who are over 35 who can raise sponsorship to play 35 minutes against some of Ireland's greats. The top 2 players will play for the Ireland legends at some point during the game. The game will also be looking at raising money for Aoibheann's Pink Tie, which is One of YBiG charities, aswell as maybe two others. We are also looking to support the Irish lads who go to the tournaments by doing several games next year, and having a fund raised from these games to help with travel expenses etc for the finals in Brazil. Ireland have always had a fantastic support, so the players will be there to help give something back. Any questions please contact me on here, or on terrystats@aol.com.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic