Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Why no MNS on RTE player?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by scottyccfc scottyccfc wrote:

Rovers fans eh?
I always found Rovers fans alright Scotty. Sure you were in Sligo the same time as me before? Some great lads and a real football town. Shams fans toughDead
Sponsored Links

drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by roverstillidie roverstillidie wrote:

You never mentioned the App. You stated that MNS was not on the player when it was and ranted about other sports.

You made a fool of yourself here.

Don't think so. My attention to detail might not have been perfect in my rant about why mms is not rte player app.
Now talking about fools, why don't you go back over to the muck you harp on about on the gaa jersey thread you gimp.
Chips don't bounce
roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

Don't think so. My attention to detail might not have been perfect in my rant about why mms is not rte player app.
Now talking about fools, why don't you go back over to the muck you harp on about on the gaa jersey thread you gimp.

Its not about attention to detail. Its about being wrong.

You ranted that RTE hadn't done blah blah blah when they had. Waste of bandwith
Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 9:03pm
How the fook was McEvoy's goal against Monaghan not a contender for goal of the season? Top corner from around 40 yards Confused
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 9:12pm

Originally posted by Trapped Trapped wrote:

How the fook was McEvoy's goal against Monaghan not a contender for goal of the season? Top corner from around 40 yards Confused

Its done by each goal of the month. I think that was the month of Forresters goal against shamrock

BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 9:16pm
Thought Conal Byrnes was the best goal
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 9:19pm

Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Top top player. He was shafted by the manager this season in terms of playing time. He's allegedly the best paid player at Shels but for some reason Mathews never played him. It was pointless signing him up for the season, he never got a chance until the league season was pretty much over. 

I'd go for Forrester or the Drogs lad that did the Bergkamp for Goal of the season

Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

Its done by each goal of the month. I think that was the month of Forresters goal against shamrock

Oh right, flawed system then as you're not getting all the best goals.

67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 9:23pm

Oh right, flawed system then as you're not getting all the best goals.

Very true. Forresters other goal V Shamrock was well worth an inclusion. Im not sure if Mark Quigleys overhead was in there either. Shels scored an absolute cracker V Dundalk (i think) as well.

BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 9:26pm
Yeah stupid system
Twiggs goal v Bohs was decent but it wasn't that good compared to some that wernt in there
Quiggers overhead kick and Forresters other goal being good examples
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 10:34pm
The Goal of the Season selection is terrible and completely lazy just taking each Goal of the Month.  FFS the header yer man scored for Cork in Tallaght was a good header (thanks in part to Colin Hawkins jumping about 2 inches of the ground to try compete), but never should be in the selection.  Twigg's first on Friday was better than the one he scored against Bohs and the screamer by Watters up in Dundalk for Bray on Friday should be in the top 3.

For me the Dundalk lad's goal is the best, closely followed by Forrester's but there must be at least half a dozen more that were better than some in the selection, it's sh*t really.  
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 10:57pm

Top top player. He was shafted by the manager this season in terms of playing time. He's allegedly the best paid player at Shels but for some reason Mathews never played him. It was pointless signing him up for the season, he never got a chance until the league season was pretty much over. 

I'd go for Forrester or the Drogs lad that did the Bergkamp for Goal of the season

Angry the dundalk lad you mean!

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

Angry the dundalk lad you mean!

An accidentally on purpose post there from Mr D. LOL
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
DG80 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DG80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2012 at 1:52pm
would go for the dundalk lad v drogs as goal of the season. honourable mentions to forrester v rovers and shels (byrne?) - great build up to that goal, they should have showed more of it.
cup champions
GoneToShowgies View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoneToShowgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2012 at 7:16pm
Forrester's goal is brilliant but Griffin's is quality stuff.

Edited by GoneToShowgies - 30 Oct 2012 at 7:17pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic