You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Zak Gilsenan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2023 at 2:35pm
Doesn't make the match day squad for today's game unfortunately.
Sponsored Links

kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2023 at 1:17pm
Long season there he will get opportunities for Blackburn as the year goes on. Considering his injury issues that would be satisfactory. 

Edited by kevin100 - 13 Aug 2023 at 1:17pm
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2023 at 9:21pm
Hammers in a free kick against what seems to be a fairly hopeless Harrogate team. Is there room for him, Moran and Goodrham in the Under 21 squad? All quite similar players. Vaughan is kind of similar also. Ollie O'Neill may be slipping away from contention after being a regular squad member in the last campaign.

Edited by You Tell Me - 30 Aug 2023 at 9:23pm
Fozz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fozz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2023 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

Hammers in a free kick against what seems to be a fairly hopeless Harrogate team. Is there room for him, Moran and Goodrham in the Under 21 squad? All quite similar players. Vaughan is kind of similar also. Ollie O'Neill may be slipping away from contention after being a regular squad member in the last campaign.

Yes, and as you point out, O'Neill's place is vulnerable but he's not the only one.
The last squad had Vaughan, Burns, Vata, Moran, Oko-Flex and O'Neill in it. 
Who would Goodrhan (or Gilsenan, for that matter) be a replacement for in terms of position?
Would they be wingers or more like Ronan as a central attacking midfielder?
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2023 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

Looks like he did his groin celebrating the goal.  Not like a promising EIRE jungster to get injured
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
SC92 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SC92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2023 at 5:41pm
Championship debut off the bench today!
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2024 at 1:31pm
2 more goals for him last night in the Premier League Cup sgainst Sheffield United last night and played a big part in the opener with a nice through ball. Curtis seemed to get a bit of a run around going by the highlights.
We're decent enough..
JoxerDaly View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoxerDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2024 at 9:37pm
Another 2 for him tonight for Blackburn u21s against Aston Villa.

That's 9 goals in his last 6 for Rovers u21s.

Not bad for a midfielder, needs to try get a loan even to the LOI as he has outgrown this level clearly.

Edited by JoxerDaly - 27 Feb 2024 at 9:46pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic