You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What tv show/box set you watching ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 282283284
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mush Cassidys Donkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2024 at 10:07am
Finished Mr Bates vs The Post Office yesterday. Decent watch. 4 episodes which is great. Didn't  drag the sh*te out of it. 8.5/10 
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2024 at 1:42pm
Rewatching Band of Brothers. As good as I remember it being Clap
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2024 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Same. Rewatched it after finishing Masters of the Air. Every bit as brilliant as I remembered 
@AntrimMan85
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2024 at 4:43pm
We are rewatching game of thrones at the moment with teenage daughter (closing the eyes of the daughter and lowering the volume for the sex scenes, which there are a lot in s1!). It's just as good on the second watch (actually enhanced even because you have a clue who all the players are that they are referring to). 
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2024 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

We are rewatching game of thrones at the moment with teenage daughter (closing the eyes of the daughter and lowering the volume for the sex scenes, which there are a lot in s1!). It's just as good on the second watch (actually enhanced even because you have a clue who all the players are that they are referring to). 
S1 of GOT is probably one of the worst shows you'd want your ma and da sitting beside you with. Be safer just blindfolding and putting ear muffs on her the entire show.
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2024 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by Badgersboys9 Badgersboys9 wrote:

Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

S1 of GOT is probably one of the worst shows you'd want your ma and da sitting beside you with. Be safer just blindfolding and putting ear muffs on her the entire show.
😂

Even watching with the woman got tiresome after a while. Best thing about them murdering half the cast was less sex scenes. It really died down by the later seasons.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2024 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by AntrimMan AntrimMan wrote:

Same. Rewatched it after finishing Masters of the Air. Every bit as brilliant as I remembered 

Will never forget watching the Bastogne episode after a heavy weekend. Was sweating buckets by the end.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Bobilla1 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobilla1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2024 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

Originally posted by Greenlad11 Greenlad11 wrote:

Just started watching the Gentleman on Netflix . Good show 3 episodes in 

On the 2nd last episode now. Very enjoyable alright. A bit out there but a good watch
Just finished, one of the more enjoyable shows I have watched in awhile
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2024 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Originally posted by AntrimMan AntrimMan wrote:

Will never forget watching the Bastogne episode after a heavy weekend. Was sweating buckets by the end.
I'm at the episode where they discovered the concentration camps... Holy sh*t. An incredible piece of television 
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2024 at 9:21am
Ripley - 8 part series with Michael Scott - really enjoyable.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2024 at 8:37am
Scoop on netflix is very good. Well worth a watch
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Huggybeer View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huggybeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2024 at 7:45pm
Watching Sugar, Colin Farrells attempt at being Mike Hammer, not sure what to make of it very 1980s, on episode 3, feels beneath him
Getting old and intolerant
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 282283284
  Share Topic