Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PAT DOLANS TEAM FOR KAZAKHSTAN

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Santa Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote El_nino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2012 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by AaronFever AaronFever wrote:

MJD, I see your point, but is there anything to be said for fans letting their anger known to the manager at a game in hopes of opening his eyes?
Sometimes it's hard to not vent your frustration when you see the same mistakes over and over again.

What is your definition of 'venting fristration'?

IMO some people feel venting frustration & roaring abuse at a player/manager at a match is the same thing.
Sponsored Links

AaronFever View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AaronFever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2012 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by El_nino El_nino wrote:

Originally posted by AaronFever AaronFever wrote:

MJD, I see your point, but is there anything to be said for fans letting their anger known to the manager at a game in hopes of opening his eyes?
Sometimes it's hard to not vent your frustration when you see the same mistakes over and over again.

What is your definition of 'venting fristration'?

IMO some people feel venting frustration & roaring abuse at a player/manager at a match is the same thing.

Well I'm not going to call anyone a **** or anthing like that. But I guess, as an example, McGeady not tracking back and generally looking useless on the pitch made me shout a few "for f**ks sake" and the like.

I'm not looking to make the guy cry or anything but if he's regularly making mistakes on the pitch I think it's only natural that it gets a bad reaction from the crowd. If nothing else, in hopes that the manager might make a substitution.
Ar_do_rothar View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ar_do_rothar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2012 at 8:22am
Pat's team is madness, way too attacking. Like to see the O'shea-Dunne CB pairing restored, Kelly at RB. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic