'Fans' booing senior players

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by Peter J. Russellroff Peter J. Russellroff wrote:

This really is a cliquey YBIG Elite sort of thread. 

f**k off and don't read it soThumbs Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 9:30pm
But you are right Peter. It is a bit of a click. The people who were there get a long great and raised 6 grand for a Children's Hospice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 9:32pm

This really is a cliquey YBIG Elite sort of thread. 

f**k off and don't read it soThumbs Up

Russelroff again proves what a flute he is, did you not go thru all this before? Peter J Preacher would be closer to the mark
Peter J. Russellroff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter J. Russellroff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 9:35pm

But you are right Peter. It is a bit of a click. The people who were there get a long great and raised 6 grand for a Children's Hospice

Good man Neville. Bring charity into it to make yourself out to be some sort of god.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 9:41pm

Good man Neville. Bring charity into it to make yourself out to be some sort of god.

I am God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 9:44pm

Well, now that the threads been ruined by absolute thicks anyway, did anyone hear of Darmacks effort with the cans at the fans game. It will live long in the minds of the thirsty people who were there. People will write songs about it and call their first born 'Darmack'! A hero!

Embarrassed Aw thanks. 

Tayto can man. As Sausy called me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 10:04pm
How did the cans actually get in?

Seeing Trapped getting done by the riot squad while dressed as Delaney was gas. Life imitating art, or something...
Dotsie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dotsie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 10:04pm

Dotsie

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE FANS GAME HERE

I am aware of that. But I was commenting on a related booing incident during the Euros. No need to shout.
hoobedoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoobedoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 10:18pm
6 grand. Fair play to ye all. Peter maybe you could organise a russellroff 11 v the y big elite. Your team of disgruntled renegades against a group of lads who seem to be pretty sound.
The seeds of doubt that were sown at the weekend against Egypt have been doused by a dose of Jack Charlton's almighty weedkiller.<br />

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 11:44pm
was praying he would miss the peno so we could all point and laugh and boo, but the fooker scored it twice Cry

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 11:55pm
I was saying boo-urns GerK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 11:58pm
I went outside at HT to get a can and there was a huge box of tayto at the gate. I just stuck a load of cans under all the crisps. the security loved them, so I just walked past them handing them out, and they didn't have a clue. Seemed like the easiest thing to do.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 12:08am

was praying he would miss the peno so we could all point and laugh and boo, but the fooker scored it twice Cry

No keeper in the world would have saved them two penalties - FACT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 7:03am

No keeper in the world would have saved them two penalties - FACT
not a patch on mine in the half time Peno comp. Even with a home town keeper, we put the Poles to the sword Cool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenTribe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 5:45pm

HOLY FUK

IT WAS THE FANS' GAME

Metal Paul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 7:39pm

Well, now that the threads been ruined by absolute thicks anyway, did anyone hear of Darmacks effort with the cans at the fans game. It will live long in the minds of the thirsty people who were there. People will write songs about it and call their first born 'Darmack'! A hero!
Ermm only caused I distracted the security and when I get back to the stand 4 or 5mins later minus the cans I was trying to smuggle in you lot off greedy sh*ts had taken all the cans he smuggled in ffs AngryAngryAngry
Darmack Clap  Thanks for the cans Philly they were lovely! Beer

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123