Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

'Fans' booing senior players

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by Peter J. Russellroff Peter J. Russellroff wrote:

This really is a cliquey YBIG Elite sort of thread. 

f**k off and don't read it soThumbs Up
Sponsored Links

The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 9:30pm
But you are right Peter. It is a bit of a click. The people who were there get a long great and raised 6 grand for a Children's Hospice
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

This really is a cliquey YBIG Elite sort of thread. 

f**k off and don't read it soThumbs Up

Russelroff again proves what a flute he is, did you not go thru all this before? Peter J Preacher would be closer to the mark
Peter J. Russellroff View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter J. Russellroff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 9:35pm

But you are right Peter. It is a bit of a click. The people who were there get a long great and raised 6 grand for a Children's Hospice

Good man Neville. Bring charity into it to make yourself out to be some sort of god.
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 9:41pm

Good man Neville. Bring charity into it to make yourself out to be some sort of god.

I am God
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by AntrimMan AntrimMan wrote:

Well, now that the threads been ruined by absolute thicks anyway, did anyone hear of Darmacks effort with the cans at the fans game. It will live long in the minds of the thirsty people who were there. People will write songs about it and call their first born 'Darmack'! A hero!

Embarrassed Aw thanks. 

Tayto can man. As Sausy called me.
The dark side.. And the light
heighway2heaven View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 10:04pm
How did the cans actually get in?

Seeing Trapped getting done by the riot squad while dressed as Delaney was gas. Life imitating art, or something...
http://giant.gfycat.com/LimpLittleArabianoryx.gif
Dotsie View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dotsie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 10:04pm

Dotsie

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE FANS GAME HERE

I am aware of that. But I was commenting on a related booing incident during the Euros. No need to shout.
hoobedoo View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoobedoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 10:18pm
6 grand. Fair play to ye all. Peter maybe you could organise a russellroff 11 v the y big elite. Your team of disgruntled renegades against a group of lads who seem to be pretty sound.
The seeds of doubt that were sown at the weekend against Egypt have been doused by a dose of Jack Charlton's almighty weedkiller.<br />
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 11:44pm
was praying he would miss the peno so we could all point and laugh and boo, but the fooker scored it twice Cry

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 11:55pm
I was saying boo-urns GerK
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 11:58pm
I went outside at HT to get a can and there was a huge box of tayto at the gate. I just stuck a load of cans under all the crisps. the security loved them, so I just walked past them handing them out, and they didn't have a clue. Seemed like the easiest thing to do.
The dark side.. And the light
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 12:08am
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

was praying he would miss the peno so we could all point and laugh and boo, but the fooker scored it twice Cry

No keeper in the world would have saved them two penalties - FACT
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 7:03am

Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

No keeper in the world would have saved them two penalties - FACT
not a patch on mine in the half time Peno comp. Even with a home town keeper, we put the Poles to the sword Cool
GreenTribe View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Please Count, can I be a Mod?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenTribe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 5:45pm

LOL

HOLY FUK

IT WAS THE FANS' GAME

LOLLOLLOL
I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.
Metal Paul View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

Originally posted by AntrimMan AntrimMan wrote:

Well, now that the threads been ruined by absolute thicks anyway, did anyone hear of Darmacks effort with the cans at the fans game. It will live long in the minds of the thirsty people who were there. People will write songs about it and call their first born 'Darmack'! A hero!
Ermm only caused I distracted the security and when I get back to the stand 4 or 5mins later minus the cans I was trying to smuggle in you lot off greedy sh*ts had taken all the cans he smuggled in ffs AngryAngryAngry
Darmack Clap  Thanks for the cans Philly they were lovely! Beer

"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic