You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wi Fi in Poland

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wi Fi in Poland
    Posted: 17 Jun 2012 at 11:11am
Right I want to use Viber etc while over there but I'm a bit thick
Someone said there was a thread on this already explaining what to do without getting ripped off
Who wants to help out the strongman??
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Sponsored Links

hoobedoo View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoobedoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2012 at 12:31am
Haven't used it but gf has it. You can only use it if the person you are contacting has the app downloaded. You need to connect to wifi as its free and I presume paying for Internet costs a fortune when roaming. I don't know if you need a user name or does their phone number work.
The seeds of doubt that were sown at the weekend against Egypt have been doused by a dose of Jack Charlton's almighty weedkiller.<br />
Hoosay View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoosay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2012 at 8:12am
Just download from the app store BSM. You can then use it to make calls to other people with viber via the internet.

Can anyone in Poznan tell me how to connect to the wifi in the main square? I can get on it ok but can't register.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2012 at 12:53pm
Free wifi in the Square, you need to register and send off a text to a polish number to activate it. Ill be in the square later if you want I'll set it up for you, I'll be he lad in the Ireland jersey with a pint
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2012 at 12:54pm
Free wifi in the Square, you need to register and send off a text to a polish number to activate it. Ill be in the square later if you want I'll set it up for you, I'll be he lad in the Ireland jersey with a pint
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic