You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cork to Poznan June 17th

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cork to Poznan June 17th
    Posted: 12 Jun 2012 at 11:31am
Just wondering if anyone else is flying with Wizzair on Sunday - flight is arriving in Poznan late that night?

I'm staying in the fancamp, if anyone else is on the same route as me, would you be up for splitting a taxi from the airport? 
Or if anyone else could advise the best way to get to the Fancamp after midnight! 

(Not particularly looking forward to arriving in the fancamp around 1 am to set up a tent!)
Zaaaaaaaaaaap
Sponsored Links

finbarrk View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote finbarrk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2012 at 3:46pm
Would you not be better off to stay in a hostel or cheap hotel?

peddler View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2012 at 4:19pm
I certainly would have yeah, but meeting mates in there. I'd say they'll be well on when I get there though!
Zaaaaaaaaaaap
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic