You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2 tickets for the Italy Game

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rogerclunn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2 tickets for the Italy Game
    Posted: 10 Jun 2012 at 8:33pm
I've got two category 3 tickets for the Ireland v  Italy game. I can't attend. Tickets need to be collected at the ground. I don't want them to go to waste. So two genuine ticketless fans can have them. This is no joke or scam honestly. They are FREE to the first person to e-mail me on super-rog@hotmail.com

Obviously you will need to be in Poland.

If you are a genuine ticketless Irish fan and have access to a printer I will forward the booking confirmation sheet that you will need to hand over at the ticket office. This is not a hoax.

Ideal person will be a YBIG Official / Administrator who hopefully will be able to make sure the tickets get to two deserving fans.

Regards

Roger Clunn
Sponsored Links

rogerclunn View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rogerclunn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2012 at 10:13am
Thanks to those who got in touch with me. Tickets now gone.
Regards
Roger Clunn
IrishinPoland View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishinPoland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2012 at 12:28am
Folks, looks like I might have 3 Italy Cat. 1, face value of course. I'm waiting for one person who may  may need them to get back to me.

I got 2 Cat. 3 from her, that's why I have the spares, want to me keep my costs down.

Got the three Italy Cat. 1 tickets months ago for friends who then got some more.

If the person who gave me my two Cat. 3 Italy tickets doesn't want first dibs on my 3 Cat. 1's then I can hold them for ye. Face value plus UEFA admin fee. Send an sms on 48695069693. I'll be in Gdansk Wed. night, living in Warsaw. Cheers.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic