You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Malta Euro Funzone

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andkend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Malta Euro Funzone
    Posted: 03 Jun 2012 at 8:17pm
Hello You Boys in Green -

What about us girls in green - don't we have a say hahaha!!! some of us look very well in green.

I would like to take this chance to say Hello and to welcome you all to Poznan.

My name is Andrea - I am Irish and have been living in Poland for the last 5 years -

I was so excited when I heard that Ireland would be in Poznan for the Euro, I was determined to set up something for the Irish fans - which I have to be honest was easier said than done.

DB sportstravel had an unbelieveable project on the go in Malta for an Irish Village - It was such a pity that it did not go ahead, DB put a serious amount of work and thought into the whole thing and he is a huge supporter of the Irish team. Sadly it did not go ahead. The city of Poznan decided to run the project themselves in the end - Its a great site - great camping, better than the calsberg location due to the size, but not located near the stadium. Which Uefa wanted for the official fanzone. Malta is nearer the city - the site for funzone is a lovely venue on the edge of the water with a stage on the water. Its got all facilities, toilets e.t.c. a really great place.

We are making a pub/club Malta euro funzone, right on the edge of the lake.
We are open from 9am to 5am - food, All day Irish Breakfast - (the real deal fry all day every day) Polish food, coffee shop - Kebabs -
Full bar - from 9am to 5am

We have live coverage of the matches
Music from D.j's local and Irish, music from Mundy the rubberbandits of the nights after the matches.

Prices are low because we want to appeal to locals too -

sat 9th we have a Miss Bikini Love competition after the matches, Razor and Noel Phelan will play a party set till the early hours.

Speed dating every evening with an attempt to break the Guinness book of records speed dating record - they need help from the irish to do this ( a bit of craic) because they told us that most of their members are women, so the Irish male fans can make up the numbers and help break the record.

Anyways you are all welcome, we would love to see you.

Myself and my polish Partner are huge football fans and we are so looking forward to this euro, its a once in a lifetime thing for Poland and we are really pulling out all the stops to welcome the Irish here in Poznan.

Go on the boys in green.

Drop over and say hello - facebook - malta euro funzone -

see you in Poznan - its a great city and you will have a ball.
Sponsored Links

deisedevil View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deisedevil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2012 at 8:40pm
pics
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2012 at 8:46pm
pics or gtfo
Andkend View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andkend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2012 at 9:11pm
can't post photos, If i could I would
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2012 at 9:20pm
You on facebook Andrea?
Andkend View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andkend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2012 at 9:39pm
malta euro funzone!!!
Andkend View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andkend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2012 at 10:00pm
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2012 at 11:53am
Originally posted by Andkend Andkend wrote:

FFS
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic