You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

YBIG meet - Poznan, June 9

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: YBIG meet - Poznan, June 9
    Posted: 03 Jun 2012 at 6:46pm
What yis all reckon folks?

I suggest Club Alibi, for later in the night anyway Thumbs Up
Sponsored Links

Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2012 at 6:56pm
PerfectThumbs Up

Is this the coppers of Poznan?
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

JuanNil View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JuanNil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2012 at 7:33pm
Isn't vojt organising one in that Fort place?
Shes got a head like Liam Brady
Andkend View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andkend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2012 at 7:49pm
You are very welcome to come to the Malta Euro Funzone - I am Irish and we have set up a venue from the 8th to the 19th - Its also aimed at Polish people as many of them have got it into their heads to avoid the city centre like the plague - (football fans from the past have given football fans a bad name) we all hope that euro and the Irish fans will change that opinion. It will not be a to quote someone here be 'a cock fest' - quite the opposite one dating agency contacted us because they have 26,000 members and 3/4 of them are women, seemingly there are more women than men in Poland hahaha! We have lots of links to students and we have prices that are good for Poles. Razor and Noel Phelan will be providing the tunes, also the sunbeams an Irish band based in Berlin. check em out on face book.

we are open till 5am and have an Irish bar manager, one thing lads you will have to get used to is slow service, the poles are not the drinkers the Irish are and I have been in Poznan clubs and watched the bar staff clean the bar, talk to the manager all the while I stayed at the bar waiting to be served - drinking is a whole different pace here, i see it myself when I am at home, my irish friends have three drank by the time I am finishing the first one.

I have lived in Poland 5 years and there is no real big night spot here in Poznan, the old square can be like a club if its warm and packed.

You will be spoilled for choice and there will be lots and lots going on and plenty of great bars and stuff to do.
mactifosi View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mactifosi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2012 at 7:51pm
Vojt organised Fort Colomb at 16:00 I think.

It's across the road from Alibi, so perfect really.

Neither place will be packed with women, so down the town about 11:00 or 12:00 for that.
People here go out later because the pubs open later.

http://pinterest.com/mactifosi/lech-poznan/
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2012 at 7:57pm
Originally posted by mactifosi mactifosi wrote:

Vojt organised Fort Colomb at 16:00 I think.

It's across the road from Alibi, so perfect really.

Neither place will be packed with women, so down the town about 11:00 or 12:00 for that.
People here go out later because the pubs open later.

Thumbs Up
Mr Marbles View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Marbles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2012 at 11:38am
Where is this Fort Colomb place lads

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic