You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ryanair website problem, if u booked last week

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote decky_eire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ryanair website problem, if u booked last week
    Posted: 01 Jun 2012 at 3:37pm
Hi guys, just a warning for anyone who has booked flights since ryanair had a one day shutdown of their website last week. If ye booked 2 flights back back, for instance in my case cork - london and then london to poznan and ye where using a tabbed browsing session, like firefox or chrome, there is chance that the first flight has been removed, and the second purchaced initiated a flight change.

I only noticed it today when i went to check in online and both my reservation Ids where the same, i thought it to be  a coincidence, but no i only had one flight, and i had been charged for 2... i rang the call center, and they refunded me the cost of the second flight and they change flight fee... they will confirm that the flight has been returned to cork - london in the coming days... they then said they couldnt do anything about the poznan flight, that i would have to book again, so i did, and it cost us 70€ each more Dead but feck it, il take the hit, i can't imagine the scenario if this had happened next thursday night, I got a touch, checking in online a week early just because im buzzing about going...
I am no miracle worker....... I am just Giovanni

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic