Forum Home Forum Home : YouBoysInGreen Fanzine : Feedback/Ideas
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Why cant a poster be banned completely

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2012 at 4:23pm
He s not in all fairness, but ive a bad feeling i could be one of those he s on about. probably not though.

i thought you were getting banned, how did ya beat them?
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Sponsored Links

Peter J. Russellroff View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter J. Russellroff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2012 at 4:33pm
The system will never beat me as I am the system.

Irishmufc, do you find my posts funny? I need the support of the people to show BSM or as I like to call him LittleWeakWoman what I can offer this great forum.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2012 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by Peter J. Russellroff Peter J. Russellroff wrote:

Irishmufc, do you find my posts funny? I need the support of the people to show BSM or as I like to call him LittleWeakWoman what I can offer this great forum.

peter my fellow celtic brother in arms, there will be no justice in this world if the illuminati MODS ban you and let trapnoclue reign supreme with his repetitive soul destroying ramblings.

We shall go on to the end. We shall fight BSM in France, we shall fight  BSM on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our YBIG Profiles whatever the cost may be. We shall fight BSM on the beaches, we shall fight BSM on the landing grounds, we shall fight BSM in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight BSM in the hills; we shall never surrender 

Peter J. Russellroff View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter J. Russellroff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2012 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Originally posted by Peter J. Russellroff Peter J. Russellroff wrote:

<div id="isChromeWebToolbarDiv" style="display:none">

peter my fellow celtic brother in arms, there will be no justice in this world if the illuminati MODS ban you and let trapnoclue reign supreme with his repetitive soul destroying ramblings.

<b style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; ">We shall go on to the end. We shall fight BSM in France, we shall fight  BSM on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our YBIG Profiles whatever the cost may be. We shall fight BSM on the beaches, we shall fight BSM on the landing grounds, we shall fight BSM in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight BSM in the hills; we shall never surrender 
<b style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; ">
<b style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; ">

Good copy & paste job
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2012 at 6:04pm
LOL 

Thumbs Up
fochie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fochie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2012 at 3:40pm
Liver and onions and some be a faba beans on this thread!!!Stern Smile
Bally O Telly View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bally O Telly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2012 at 8:02pm
Originally posted by The Q Man The Q Man wrote:

anyone asking for another forum meber to be banned is worthless scum

Agreed.

I don't want a censored internet like they have in China or other intolerant regimes.
Censorship is the road to hell.
Some people may like it, but eventually even their own  posts will be banned and censored
and all what will be left is the official government view as happens in other state controlled media such as news paper and TV.

If you can't tolerate another person having an opinion, the problem is with you.
Bally O Telly View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bally O Telly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2012 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

I don't want to insult anybody on here so I'm not going to name anybody but there's two posters in particular who melt my head.

You know people who feel the need to comment on every single thread without actually saying anything of any relevance.

Could you give me a list of the things you find relevant so I can avoid treading no your toes?
da scientist View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
I've a tiny micky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote da scientist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2012 at 4:13am
Originally posted by ShayGivensBum ShayGivensBum wrote:

Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Originally posted by tribalarmy tribalarmy wrote:

I thought Russelroff was TJ?
So did i

Thought it was the Scientist myself Shocked

ShockedShocked

tut tut sgb!!

i think traphasnoclue is a breath of fresh air to ybig. i think alot of his posts have been justified since the euros! 

keep up the good work 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic