You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dresscode in Clubs (Sopot/Gdansk)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blindbiffo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dresscode in Clubs (Sopot/Gdansk)
    Posted: 25 May 2012 at 2:22pm
I have heard rumblings that no runners allowed and a strict dresscode is required for clubs.
Are shoes required does anybody know?
Sponsored Links

gb198115 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gb198115 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2012 at 2:50pm
GAELIC JERSEYS WELCOME
FrenchToastO'Toole View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrenchToastO'Toole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2012 at 3:02pm
Non white runners. 
Jeans. 
A dribble-free shirt or tshirt and you'll be fine.
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2012 at 3:09pm
not a hope i'll be bringing a pair of 'ones and twos' to poland for the sole purpose of getting into a nightclub!
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2012 at 3:10pm
Shoes or go back to the campsite!
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2012 at 3:12pm
Was advised by one of the guys from Poland that you are better off not going to a club. Normal bars open all night, cheaper and less shady characters.

Going to bring a few non Ireland t-shirts and jeans alright but not arsed bringing a pair of shoes as well. If somewhere doesn't let me in with runners then I got two words for them...Suck It!
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrenchToastO'Toole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2012 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by Citizen Citizen wrote:

not a hope i'll be bringing a pair of 'ones and twos' to poland for the sole purpose of getting into a nightclub!

Common sense lads.

The likes of dark coloured adidas sambas for example. Jeans and a nice shirt/t-shirt!
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2012 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Was advised by one of the guys from Poland that you are better off not going to a club. Normal bars open all night, cheaper and less shady characters.

Going to bring a few non Ireland t-shirts and jeans alright but not arsed bringing a pair of shoes as well. If somewhere doesn't let me in with runners then I got two words for them...Suck It!
Exactly.

Now close the thread.

YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrenchToastO'Toole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2012 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Exactly.

Now close the thread.

I think this should be debated further.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2012 at 3:29pm
What was the dress code in Cyprus  Nero ?
AKA pedantic kunt
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2012 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Exactly.

Now close the thread.

Clap
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
Markok View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Markok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2012 at 3:53pm
will ya stop. anything goes.. nude will be welcome :)
Ohhh Kevin Kilbane he used to be Brazilian but he's Irish now
Il Principe View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Il Principe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2012 at 4:19pm
its the colour of your money that matters, fact!
baresi41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baresi41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2012 at 5:29pm
lads.. when you see& hear the bogey inside the nightclub door, with  the black leather jacket &  skinhead, saying my friend.. you'll know your in a kip.. rule of thumb throughout europe.. there kips....  stay in local bars, befriend the locals and drink all night for a reasonable price... your money dictates, not what you wear !!!!Wink
FRANCO BARESI: Always supporting the green brigade
Jackthelad View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It's OUR year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackthelad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2012 at 5:41pm
Won't be goin near a nightclub. Late bars all the way, totally agree with above post. Hoping to have a good level of banter with the locals?
Oh Poland we loved you.....
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2012 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by Jackthelad Jackthelad wrote:

Won't be goin near a nightclub. Late bars all the way, totally agree with above post. Hoping to have a good level of banter with the locals?
get your name down for the game of rugby/football with the locals in gydnia on the 12th will be a laugh and good way to get a bit of banter going with the locals
Strabanistani View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strabanistani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2012 at 7:26pm
If I need shoes I will buy a pair over there and chuck them away before I come home.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic