You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Train from The Dam to Poznan 8th June

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WilcoYHF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Train from The Dam to Poznan 8th June
    Posted: 25 May 2012 at 1:41pm
Anyone here getting the overnight train from Amsterdam to Poznan on the 8th of June?

Should be great craic if there's a good few Irish fans and hopefully a load of Dutch fans on their way to Ukraine!
Sponsored Links

GypsyNo1 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GypsyNo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2012 at 11:25pm
Some mates of mine from Killorglin Co Kerry are on that train. I'm on it on the 9th. Leave it daycent after ya.
WillyJizz View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

That's my actual name

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WillyJizz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2012 at 1:44am
Yeah a couple of us getting it too, should be good craic alright. anyone know what the situation is like for smoking on these trains? Dont reckon I could do 12 hours boozing without having a cheeky smoke or ten...
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2012 at 2:13am
Originally posted by WilcoYHF WilcoYHF wrote:

Anyone here getting the overnight train from Amsterdam to Poznan on the 8th of June?

Should be great craic if there's a good few Irish fans and hopefully a load of Dutch fans on their way to Ukraine!

Well, the first Dutch game is the 9th June, so they'd be a bit late for that.
paddy cork View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddy cork Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2012 at 10:08pm
me and the brother are on the saturday night one leaving at 6pm, flying in from cork at 6am
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2012 at 10:49am
Originally posted by paddy cork paddy cork wrote:

me and the brother are on the saturday night one leaving at 6pm, flying in from cork at 6am

Two of us on that too. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic