You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What eejit is

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What eejit is
    Posted: 21 May 2012 at 11:55pm
In charge of YBIG Facebook page?
Ya forgot to say where all these drink promos are! The people need answers... On Facebook, I already know
Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 12:14am
Originally posted by Max Power Max Power wrote:

Right lads, thick thread for whoever put this up on the YBIG Facebook page. Has all thE info about the drinks promos and food etc but whichever thick put it up forgot to write up WHERE it's on  

Load of people who aren't on the forum are writing comments asking where it is, theyve currently come up with Kielys in Drumcondra 
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 12:20am
Well said Max, I knew I'd get an articulate reply from a fellow northsider, unlike some people....
ShayGivensBum View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

The lighter coloured grass is painted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 12:23am
Are you on about the event that was created for the game ?
Justice 2012 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Moyes Y.N.W.A. Youll never win anything

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice 2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 12:28am
Who f**king cares..once again Faceache is for 12 yr olds n i couldnt give a flying f**k..want to buy a tshirt max?
Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 12:32am
Originally posted by Justice 2012 Justice 2012 wrote:

Who f**king cares..once again Faceache is for 12 yr olds n i couldnt give a flying f**k..want to buy a tshirt max?

If I had any money I would but I am f**kig smashed until the 8th June! What ones you got?
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 12:46am
The venue is written at the top of the event page so off to the thick thread for you two Embarrassed
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 12:59am
Originally posted by ShayGivensBum ShayGivensBum wrote:

The venue is written at the top of the event page so off to the thick thread for you two Embarrassed

No it's not Hoskins added a new post tellin everyone where it was!
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 1:09am
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Confused

It was there before he wrote that have a look at the very top of the page. You cant create an event without putting a location on it.

It says the date, where it is and the directions 
Justice 2012 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Moyes Y.N.W.A. Youll never win anything

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice 2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 1:17am
If yis want to hear funny stories that are actually true check out page two of Trap Documentary thread in ROI section. Id forgetton an old friend of mine hit a former govt minster over the head with a plastic hammer but hey it was ten years ago
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 2:25am

Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Confused

It was there before he wrote that have a look at the very top of the page. You cant create an event without putting a location on it.

It says the date, where it is and the directions 

Exactly SGB.

Two duncesEmbarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Metal Paul View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 1:17pm
Max and Fingers, were the two of ye on the gargle last night?? Especially you Max as it's Kiely's of Donnybrook that's mentioned!!  And the person who made that comment is on the forum so I'm sure it was a piss take!
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by Metal Paul Metal Paul wrote:

Max and Fingers, were the two of ye on the gargle last night?? Especially you Max as it's Kiely's of Donnybrook that's mentioned!!  And the person who made that comment is on the forum so I'm sure it was a piss take!

I actually was Paul! But still even now when I look at the page it doesn't say, maybe it's cause of the iPhone or something
Metal Paul View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 1:48pm
Right so, you get away with it. Slightly. But the other lad is keeping the dunce hat until he replies!
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 2:36pm
Bob I rekcon you are in there with SBG, she was very quick to stick up for you.   If thats not love I don't know what is.
AKA pedantic kunt
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic