What eejit is

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What eejit is
    Posted: 21 May 2012 at 11:55pm
In charge of YBIG Facebook page?
Ya forgot to say where all these drink promos are! The people need answers... On Facebook, I already know

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 12:14am

Right lads, thick thread for whoever put this up on the YBIG Facebook page. Has all thE info about the drinks promos and food etc but whichever thick put it up forgot to write up WHERE it's on  

Load of people who aren't on the forum are writing comments asking where it is, theyve currently come up with Kielys in Drumcondra 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 12:20am
Well said Max, I knew I'd get an articulate reply from a fellow northsider, unlike some people....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 12:23am
Are you on about the event that was created for the game ?
Justice 2012 View Drop Down

Moyes Y.N.W.A. Youll never win anything

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice 2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 12:28am
Who f**king cares..once again Faceache is for 12 yr olds n i couldnt give a flying f**k..want to buy a tshirt max?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 12:32am
Originally posted by Justice 2012 Justice 2012 wrote:

Who f**king cares..once again Faceache is for 12 yr olds n i couldnt give a flying f**k..want to buy a tshirt max?

If I had any money I would but I am f**kig smashed until the 8th June! What ones you got?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 12:46am
The venue is written at the top of the event page so off to the thick thread for you two Embarrassed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 12:59am

The venue is written at the top of the event page so off to the thick thread for you two Embarrassed

No it's not Hoskins added a new post tellin everyone where it was!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 1:09am

It was there before he wrote that have a look at the very top of the page. You cant create an event without putting a location on it.

It says the date, where it is and the directions 
Justice 2012 View Drop Down

Moyes Y.N.W.A. Youll never win anything

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice 2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 1:17am
If yis want to hear funny stories that are actually true check out page two of Trap Documentary thread in ROI section. Id forgetton an old friend of mine hit a former govt minster over the head with a plastic hammer but hey it was ten years ago

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 2:25am

It was there before he wrote that have a look at the very top of the page. You cant create an event without putting a location on it.

It says the date, where it is and the directions 

Exactly SGB.

Two duncesEmbarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Metal Paul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 1:17pm
Max and Fingers, were the two of ye on the gargle last night?? Especially you Max as it's Kiely's of Donnybrook that's mentioned!!  And the person who made that comment is on the forum so I'm sure it was a piss take!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by Metal Paul Metal Paul wrote:

Max and Fingers, were the two of ye on the gargle last night?? Especially you Max as it's Kiely's of Donnybrook that's mentioned!!  And the person who made that comment is on the forum so I'm sure it was a piss take!

I actually was Paul! But still even now when I look at the page it doesn't say, maybe it's cause of the iPhone or something
Metal Paul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 1:48pm
Right so, you get away with it. Slightly. But the other lad is keeping the dunce hat until he replies!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 2:36pm
Bob I rekcon you are in there with SBG, she was very quick to stick up for you.   If thats not love I don't know what is.