5 [6.58%]
10 [13.16%]
58 [76.32%]
3 [3.95%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MIGHTYONE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2012 at 5:21pm
Im not sure we can speculate on the Spain game until we see how the Croatia one pans out both performance and result wise.

In the Croatia game its Walters and Keane all day long for me!
Sponsored Links

Justice 2012 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Moyes Y.N.W.A. Youll never win anything

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice 2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2012 at 5:44pm
Summary it should be Walters but it will be Doyle. Will gladly accept if Im wrong though!
Mick_G View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mick_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2012 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by sledgehammer sledgehammer wrote:

There is a reason Keane has got so many goals the last few campaigns and its down to the partnership with Doyle. Also Doyle got the most assists of any Irish premiership player last year playing with the worst team in the league.

Walters is a sound pro he s hardly prolific got 2 more premier league goals than Doyles and took penos. He also got half the number of assists.

If Robbie was asked this question he d go for Doyle every time 

How many assists and goals did they both get ?
And what about long,just curious
@mickgleeson82
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2012 at 7:19pm
trap has never started a player based on club form, that in my opinion would lead me believe he will go with Doyle. If club form was the benchmark robbie wouldnt start at all.
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2012 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by Citizen Citizen wrote:

trap has never started a player based on club form, that in my opinion would lead me believe he will go with Doyle. If club form was the benchmark robbie wouldnt start at all.

No but he does start players based on performances in training.

Also he said last week or the week before he would keep a close eye in training on those that had a long season - name checking Doyle and Ward.
reabhloid View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reabhloid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2012 at 7:27pm
leave keane up there on his own... Ireland will be on the defense against these 3 teams... might be the logical tactic
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2012 at 7:40pm
keane cant play up front o his own, cant hold the ball up.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2012 at 7:43pm

doyle had a decent end to the season, with a few good performances. Re ward, who would he play instead of him? No other natural lb in the team, (even ward is not one)

ceannaire View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ceannaire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2012 at 7:46pm
My main problem with Doyle is the amount of fouls he concedes. According to UEFA stats he has commited the most fouls during qualification. In saying that he gets fouled alot also.
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2012 at 7:51pm

doyle had a decent end to the season, with a few good performances. Re ward, who would he play instead of him? No other natural lb in the team, (even ward is not one)

O Shea would replace Ward if he was ever to pick up and injury so that would be the possible replacement. Do I think it'll happen? No.

Fitz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2012 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by Kerrzy Kerrzy wrote:

O Shea would replace Ward if he was ever to pick up and injury so that would be the possible replacement. Do I think it'll happen? No.

Might be better if it did pan out that way, tbh
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic