You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Irish House Party's Euro 2012 song

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Irish House Party's Euro 2012 song
    Posted: 18 May 2012 at 1:24pm
I'm bleedin morto for Dunphy

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Sponsored Links

erimus View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erimus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2012 at 1:27pm
As a mod you should know that theres a thread for all songs already.

Time to give yourself a 5 day ban
This is our f**king country we're talking about - Keano

ROLL ON 2016
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2012 at 1:47pm
Ha that's quaity
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2012 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by erimus erimus wrote:

As a mod you should know that theres a thread for all songs already.

Time to give yourself a 5 day ban

This video has a snippet of YBIG regulars with flairs and flags. 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
EastTerracer View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastTerracer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2012 at 2:02pm
Great to see a lot of familiar faces in the video......................... but the song is brutal.
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2012 at 2:04pm
People in Ireland have eurovision party''s FFS so they'll be definately a good few homes around for those unfortunate not to be making the trip!!!!.
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2012 at 2:16pm
Dunphy
StephenB View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StephenB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2012 at 2:34pm
Song the best really, but the YBIG guys at 1.49 got me thinking... do you think seeing its poland they will be more lax in letting flares be used since its common place at there domestic games?
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2012 at 4:33pm
Aidom playing the tin whistleLOLBeard needs a trim AidoWink
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
omurchu View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote omurchu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2012 at 4:46pm
By far the best tune yet..great buzz out of it..jumping around
damo21 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
What powers have MODS got?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote damo21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2012 at 6:10pm
 Brilliant tune & video.ClapClap
he who lies down with the dog will come up with fleas
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2012 at 11:41pm
Leo from Fair City , Ray Shah who was on big brother about 10 years ago and that knob who presents the football on TV3 Embarrassed Dead

Its not a great song , but its not the worst.
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Extinguisher View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Extinguisher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2012 at 12:10am
Eamon Dunphy "I'm not some flag-waving leprechaun dancing in the streets!"... OK, so, what's THIS then!? (@2:16mins)... Cringe!!!...
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2012 at 2:31pm
New version with Quinn, McAteer and Aldo wearing a YBIG jersey, fair play to the Irish House Party lads for doing that..an unexpected surpriseClap

Not sure if the video is showing in the post, here is the link

Edited by Bob Hoskins - 23 May 2012 at 2:34pm
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2012 at 2:35pm

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic