Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Alan Judge - The Irish Messi

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 192021
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2021 at 6:48pm
Missed it if he did

The last I heard on the story both him and the ref released statements with their side of the story which contradicted each other’s 
Sponsored Links

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2021 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Missed it if he did

The last I heard on the story both him and the ref released statements with their side of the story which contradicted each other’s 
I thought it went to some sort of tribunal and Drysdale held his hands up and it ended? Going off a very dodge head.LOL
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2021 at 9:08am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Missed it if he did

Judge said he didn't want to make anything out of it after the game, saying refs have a tough enough job as it is, but disputed what was said by Drysdale. He also reckoned the Ipswich media team were able to back him up using audio from the game.

Drysdale received a 4-game backdated suspension. So I doubt Judge's situation is anything to do with the incident.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
KING-CON View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KING-CON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2021 at 9:53am
So unfortunate with the injury he got at Brentford. He could have been a big player for us. Hopefully he gets a decent move. Anything I’ve seen of him would make me think he could still do a job in the lower half of the championship. 
Heimatklange View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heimatklange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2021 at 10:57am
Originally posted by KING-CON KING-CON wrote:

So unfortunate with the injury he got at Brentford. He could have been a big player for us. Hopefully he gets a decent move. Anything I’ve seen of him would make me think he could still do a job in the lower half of the championship. 
He has not been the same since that terrible injury. A shame for us. We could used him in the Irish team and we desperately lacked a good central attacking midfielder like him since Wes retired.

I read on an Ipswich forum the reason he's been released is because his wages are too high and since they're staying in League 1, they can't justify extending the contract.
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2022 at 11:19am
Suffered a serious knee injury in Colchesters last game, tearing multiple ligaments in his knee. Possibly our player with the worst luck over the last decade, and there's been a few...
We're decent enough..
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2022 at 11:40am
Not going to lie thought he'd retired long ago, surprised to see he's only 34 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 192021
  Share Topic