You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I Might Be Going After All

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2012 at 12:17am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Some mate he is - getting married in the middle of the Euro's.
The things are going these days I am some he will get married again.

You can always find new mates Thumbs Up
]]

Exactly what I was going to post
Sponsored Links

The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2012 at 12:24am
One of my best mates is getting married in Italy on the 15th..I'm flying Gdansk to Milan via Warsaw to get there and then back up for the Italy match in Poznan.

And dont worry he already knows hes a **** for having a wedding in the middle of a major championships.

In summary take the trip.He is a **** for having a wedding in the middle of a major championships.
Theres only one sport that matters..
Cookie Monster View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2012 at 9:25am
You have to go man (To the match)

The amount of weddings I've been at over the years and some of the couples I'm not even in touch with any more. You'll remember the game for the rest of your life.

And not being funny but you're a groomsman, not the best man. There's probably at least two other groomsmen to fill the suits and the photographs and other than that yous have nothing to do anyway!

By all means try and get back in the early hours if you really want to be there but if you cant don't sweat it. If Ireland get a result and you haven't been there you'll have a head on you like a kicked dog in the photo's anyway

Edited by Cookie Monster - 26 Apr 2012 at 9:27am
I used to be a schizophrenic.......and so was I
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2012 at 11:04am
Originally posted by Cookie Monster Cookie Monster wrote:

The amount of weddings I've been at over the years and some of the couples I'm not even in touch with any more. You'll remember the game for the rest of your life.

And not being funny but you're a groomsman, not the best man. There's probably at least two other groomsmen to fill the suits and the photographs and other than that yous have nothing to do anyway!

By all means try and get back in the early hours if you really want to be there but if you cant don't sweat it. If Ireland get a result and you haven't been there you'll have a head on you like a kicked dog in the photo's anyway

exactly what i told him that theres other groomsmen.missing a chance to watch ireland against the world and euro champions would be an awful shame
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Huggybeer View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huggybeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2012 at 11:10am
I done best man for my mate about 10 years ago, we barley see him now, despite living about 5 miles from each other.

No row or anything, just drifted due to work, family etc.

Go to the match, chances are the new wife wont allow him out to play anymore anyway
PMc10 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PMc10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2012 at 11:11am
id the same problem , my mate was getting married in june aswel, but then with the euros they deceided to get married in poland instead (it helped that she is a polish women). 52 of us going. he's a propper football fan after that ha! there is a catch tho, the wedding is on the 16th in nowy sacz the 16th and with the spainsh game yhe 14 th he dosent tink we'll make it back down in time?? we're def catching the two other group games tho! :)
The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2012 at 11:17am
Originally posted by PMc10 PMc10 wrote:

id the same problem , my mate was getting married in june aswel, but then with the euros they deceided to get married in poland instead (it helped that she is a polish women). 52 of us going. he's a propper football fan after that ha! there is a catch tho, the wedding is on the 16th in nowy sacz the 16th and with the spainsh game yhe 14 th he dosent tink we'll make it back down in time?? we're def catching the two other group games tho! :)

No reason not to make the wedding.You have the whole day of the 15th to travel.There's a flight to Warsaw from Gdansk at 05.40.Surely you could make the rest of the journey in the 24 hours left to the wedding?
Theres only one sport that matters..
PMc10 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PMc10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2012 at 9:38pm
whats the site for the flights in poland? thanks pal.. he said he'd disown me if i dont make it - chance im gona take!!
Midlands View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midlands Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2012 at 12:31am
LOT airlines
The Irishmans left foot is so cultured it could paint the Mona Lisa while enjoying a half time orange
Greengunner View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greengunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2012 at 12:58am
Olt express fly to germany also for a possible connection, but the ryanair flight for €125 would have you back in dublin by 4am, thats where I would be going. Wait to see the looks on their face when people go out to the bar to watch england/sweden game. Was at a wedding day of first game euro 08 about 30 of us in the front bar watching the swiss play.
greenforever View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2012 at 1:58am
Like a previous poster dont see anyone who was at our wedding anymore, never fell out or anything but just drifted apart......you only regret the things you dont do, you will regret not going for the rest of your life, and sure if you really want to go to a wedding we'll find you one in Gdansk or Torun Big smile
I know nothing :-)
The Fly View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Fly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2012 at 2:35am
Originally posted by PMc10 PMc10 wrote:

whats the site for the flights in poland? thanks pal.. he said he'd disown me if i dont make it - chance im gona take!!

Oltexpress fly from Gdansk to Krakow. On the 15th there is a 7am & a 6pm departure.

Edited by The Fly - 27 Apr 2012 at 2:37am
roigalway ger99 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roigalway  ger99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2012 at 10:48am
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

[QUOTE=Cookie Monster]

exactly what i told him that theres other groomsmen.missing a chance to watch ireland against the world and euro champions would be an awful shame.

Ok thanks lads thats me booked on the 2am ryanair flight there's not way i could watch the game sitting at home and plus it will get me up to Belfast in loads of time for the weddingSmileSmileSmile
And they'll be dancing in streets of Total Network Solutions tonight."
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2012 at 10:51am
Ger will ya use a bit of imagination and change your signature ffs .throw in a bit of oscar wilde or something
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic