You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Matt Doherty

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 136137138
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1874eire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2023 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by SeaSharp SeaSharp wrote:

Originally posted by SUPERWESLEYHOOLAHAN SUPERWESLEYHOOLAHAN wrote:

the first thing on the agenda for whoever comes in as manager should be to string Doherty upside down on the goal posts and allow the fans who bought season tickets last year pelt him with eggs or stones
An arrogant a*sehole who goes missing  in games, runs to the media or gets sent off when things don't go his way
LOL he's had a few disgraceful appearances for us alright, very lackadaisical 

He deserves credit for not celebrating his goal v Gibraltar though, somethink Kenny should have taken note of. 
Sponsored Links

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2023 at 5:23pm

the first thing on the agenda for whoever comes in as manager should be to string Doherty upside down on the goal posts and allow the fans who bought season tickets last year pelt him with eggs or stones
An arrogant a*sehole who goes missing  in games, runs to the media or gets sent off when things don't go his way

LOL

He does come across arrogant but he always makes himself available and plays. 

I like Matt and his languid style Clap
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

SC92 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SC92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2023 at 6:25pm
Matt Doherty scoring goals for Wolves ... have we turned back time to 2019. LOL

Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

LOL

He does come across arrogant but he always makes himself available and plays. 

I like Matt and his languid style Clap

I've never really thought he was arrogant, he's just very chill to the point of looking like he couldn't care less. I don't think any Ireland manager has known how to get the best out of him, he basically has played wingback poacher for Wolves for years and it works for him tbf he has a unique set of attributes not all of them make sense for the role he is supposed to play haha.
SC92 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SC92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2024 at 10:36pm
I do not particularly enjoy watching Matt Doherty play LWB. Everytime he slows the game down because he has to get the ball on his right foot when he receives the ball.

But that's not his fault he's out of position tbf, he's been very solid defensively and put proper shifts in recently. I just miss the mad genius of Rayan Ait-Nouri so poor Doc can't fill that void. CryLOL
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2024 at 10:49pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 136137138
  Share Topic