You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Berlin-Poznan Sat June 9th

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
It's Rome!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tuff Paddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Berlin-Poznan Sat June 9th
    Posted: 03 Apr 2012 at 11:35am
Lads,

Had intended getting the train but all the tickets appear to have been sold. Anyone any experience of rail travel in Germany? Is it the case that you could just try turning up on the day and trying your luck?

Are there regular buses from Berlin-Poznan?

Thanks very much.
Waka waka hey hey, we're in Armenia!
Sponsored Links

Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2012 at 11:38am
There is a thread on this already but basically you'll be able to buy the tickets 60 days in advance.
Tuff Paddy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
It's Rome!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tuff Paddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2012 at 11:42am
Top man Borussia, panicked at the weekend when I went on that German train website and it said they were all sold!
Waka waka hey hey, we're in Armenia!
GreenTribe View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Please Count, can I be a Mod?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenTribe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2012 at 11:45am
someone bump the train thread
I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2012 at 12:27pm
Just make sure you get online 60 days before on www.db.de and you should be fine - Some people have booked through DB agents but haven't got any seat reservations yet as these only go on sale 60 days in advance.
Normally you could rock up to any train in Germany and you'd be fine but the trains going to Poland that day all need seat reservations
GreenTribe View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Please Count, can I be a Mod?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenTribe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2012 at 12:41pm
i have bumped the other thread, maybe mods could lock this one?
I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.
pablomaher View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pablomaher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2012 at 8:34pm
2 boys in green trying to get from berlin to poznan 18th june morning of the italy game returning the next day.... has anyone used berlinexpress for their travel....??

if anyone has 2 seats for us we'll jump on them
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic