You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2 Tickets to Warsaw

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KieranK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2 Tickets to Warsaw
    Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 3:18pm
Alright lads. 

I have 2 spare return tickets with Aer Lingus because 4 tickets were originally booked but now only 2 of us can go. The flights depart from Dublin on 9/06/12 and returns on 19/06/12 so it covers all group games. They are direct flights to and from Warsaw. Currently these flights work out at around 1150 euro for the pair on Aer Lingus but I will let them go for a percentage of that.

If you are interested let me know.
Sponsored Links

BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 3:23pm
How much did you pay for the flights?
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

A very pertinent question
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
walsheman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote walsheman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

A very pertinent question

but a great question
Going To The Euro's,Poland and Ukraine 2012 HO HO!!!!

twitter.......@walsheman

gb198115 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gb198115 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 4:09pm
How much  do u want?
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by gb198115 gb198115 wrote:

How much  do u want?

Tha main question is how much did they cost him, do not pay a penny more than cost, this guy could be another chancer like that other tool who is planning on touting match tickets!
irelandshirts View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
I love Ireland jerseys

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandshirts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 4:46pm
thats my exact flights and when i booked them after the draw with a bag it was 400 euro return.
WWW.IRELANDSOCCERSHIRTS.COM

KieranK View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KieranK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 9:57pm
I bought the tickets off a friend that cant go and I paid 1000 for 4 tickets. And it'll cost me 100 per ticket to change the name. Thats my best deal. 350 per ticket or 700 for the pair. 
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2012 at 7:58am
Originally posted by KieranK KieranK wrote:

I bought the tickets off a friend that cant go and I paid 1000 for 4 tickets. And it'll cost me 100 per ticket to change the name. Thats my best deal. 350 per ticket or 700 for the pair. 

Okay so your upper limit is 700 for the pair. Okay good to know, I still need to book flights so will think about it and let you know.

KieranK View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KieranK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2012 at 10:29am
No problem. Whoever buys the tickets will be travelling with myself and 1 other guy because we are still going but the two other guys cant go. 
gb198115 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gb198115 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2012 at 2:03pm
Kieran whats the flight times etc? U said 350 in total is it?
KieranK View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KieranK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2012 at 3:47pm
Yes its 350 per ticket in total because I will change the names and pay the 100 fee. The times are as follows. I would prefer to sell them as a pair because it will be less hassle for me but if you are interested in 1 ticket let me know. 

DEP  DUBLIN                              SAT  9JUN12  7.20AM

ARR  WARSAW                              SAT  9JUN12  11.15AM

DEP  WARSAW                              TUE 19JUN12  12 NOON
ARR  DUBLIN                              TUE 19JUN12  2.00PM

gb198115 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gb198115 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2012 at 9:41am
Hi thanks but gonna pass as staying in torun and prob be 3 or 4 or in the morning by the time we gte back from italy game thanks anyway
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2012 at 9:43am

Alright lads. 

I have 2 spare return tickets with Aer Lingus because 4 tickets were originally booked but now only 2 of us can go. The flights depart from Dublin on 9/06/12 and returns on 19/06/12 so it covers all group games. They are direct flights to and from Warsaw. Currently these flights work out at around 1150 euro for the pair on Aer Lingus but I will let them go for a percentage of that.

Why dont ye do the sensible thing and post how much ye are looking for
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
KieranK View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KieranK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2012 at 2:59pm
Sorry I should have put the price. 700 for the pair in total 
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2012 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Alright lads. 

Why dont ye do the sensible thing and post how much ye are looking for

he has above
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic