You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Patrick Honohan

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Moyes Y.N.W.A. Youll never win anything

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice 2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Patrick Honohan
    Posted: 16 Mar 2012 at 7:29pm
Am I missing something here or is he not publicly encouraging thw banks to be more aggressive with people in arrears especially those who own 2nd homes?, I.e. impose this 12th century scheme that basically steals your home and then rents it back to you because govt have our best interests at heart(indeed) and dont want more homeless people? ( because I have feeling they wont stop at just those with 2 gaffs. This is only a start before tjey focus on one home owners)
I have a friend recently married who owns two gaffs with his missus who could be affected by this.: They rent one and live in other.mortgage on rented one is one of them dodgy trackers( fixed all the way IMO) thats gone up 50% when rent has gone down considerably. Anyways he is struggling on this mortgage and ok with other one afaik.
Absolute f**king nerve of honohan if I have his recent comments in this weeks irish times...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic