You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Will majority of fans be in Torun or Gdansk?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2012 at 5:15pm
at the risk of repeating myself.... Torun my utter hole

Gdansk , sopot , gdynia all the way
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Sponsored Links

soccerc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2012 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

at the risk of repeating myself....

I'll be trying to get my hole Gdansk , sopot , gdynia any way

LOL
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2012 at 5:39pm
My town is better than your town.  Shower of gimps, say the f**k wherever you want to stay and be happy with it and make your own craic.  If you fancy Gdanks fair play, if you fancy Sopot fair play if you fancy Torun fair play too. 

Shower of gimps. 
AKA pedantic kunt
toruntips.com View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toruntips.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2012 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

My town is better than your town.  Shower of gimps, say the f**k wherever you want to stay and be happy with it and make your own craic.  If you fancy Gdanks fair play, if you fancy Sopot fair play if you fancy Torun fair play too. 

Shower of gimps. 

Completely agree! All 3 towns have positive aspects. You won't be disappointed with any of them!
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2012 at 7:48pm

I wouldn't wanna be anywhere near a beach for this trip! hate beaches unless having a few drinks, which you can't do in Poland i would presume

Edited by t_rAndy - 14 Mar 2012 at 7:49pm
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2012 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

Originally posted by Whelo79 Whelo79 wrote:

Originally posted by toruntips.com toruntips.com wrote:

Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Originally posted by toruntips.com toruntips.com wrote:

Originally posted by TBWRA TBWRA wrote:

Would imagine Sopot and Gdansk will be the most popular resorts as there are beeches there that would certainly swing it for me ahead of Poznan and Torun .

There are no beaches in GdaƄsk!!! It has a harbour if you want to dodge the boats! Sopot does indeed have a beach but in summer it'll be packed!! The Poles flock to the seaside when the weather is good...and this is the result:

You wouldn't a be a bit biased, of course.

Google images doesn't show the beaches packed. 
I particularly like the brazzers at the party.
By the way Poles don't wear swim shorts!!! Speedoes are still very much in fashion!!!! LOL

Best go out and buy a few new banana hammocks so Sick
If I wanted a beach Holiday I wouldnt be heading to Poland.

The Baltic coast is lovely at that time of year. Sure Baltic is a byword for hot sun destination holiday here: see "it's f**king baltic out" = "the weather is splendidly warm".
irish boogie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish boogie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2012 at 10:08pm
My main aim is the cheapest possible way to see 3 Games and enjoy a bit of the country we in without being ripped off , been to a world cup and stayed outside of host cities and had great time its what u make of it.
Thank You Torun and Tyskie
scaldy View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scaldy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2012 at 10:16pm
End of the day, its two weeks away with your mates/missus/family. Drinks at night, bit of food, some sightseeing and a healthy dose of football in between. As long as you fit all of those in who gives a sh*t where you're staying.
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2012 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by scaldy scaldy wrote:

End of the day, its two weeks away with your mates/missus/family. Drinks at night, bit of food, some sightseeing and a healthy dose of football in between. As long as you fit all of those in who gives a sh*t where you're staying.

+ 1Thumbs Up

Boston Hoop View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boston Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 1:39am
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

+ 1Thumbs Up

Amen to that... 
ShayGivensBum View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

The lighter coloured grass is painted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 3:37am
dont really care if I have to sleep rough in a park in Poland once im there 
Peter J. Russellroff View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Peter J. Russellroff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 8:16am
All the cities have positive aspects but just be thankful that you're actually going. There are people who unfortunately can't afford to go who would gladly stay in some suburb of Warsaw never mind Torun or Gdansk. All this "Gdansk is better than Torun" is a load of rubbish. There'll be craic everywhere you go. We're all over in Poland representing Ireland and thankfully we're one of the few countries that'll have support in cities all over Poland & no doubt the locals will love us in Lodz, Torun, Poznan, Sopot etc etc

Edited by Peter J. Russellroff - 15 Mar 2012 at 8:17am
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 8:18am
Originally posted by Peter J. Russellroff Peter J. Russellroff wrote:

All the cities have positive aspects but just be thankful that you're actually going. There are people who unfortunately can't afford to go who would gladly stay in some suburb of Warsaw never mind Torun or Gdansk. All this "Gdansk is better than Torun" is a load of rubbish. There'll be craic everywhere you go. We're all over in Poland representing Ireland and thankfully we're one of the few countries that'll have support in cities all over Poland & no doubt the locals will love us in Lodz, Torun, Poznan, Sopot etc etc

Well said Peter ClapClap
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
mitch1988 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mitch1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2012 at 9:14pm
hi irishlodz we have companile and boutique hotel 1 ...reckon use companile also wondering best way to trvel to poznan on sunday morning  10th june meeting up with  rest of gang not worried bout getting back ....
Rgds Mitch
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2012 at 9:47am

End of the day, its two weeks away withOUT your missus/family. .

this is the good part scaldy Clap
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Dotsie View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dotsie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2012 at 3:31pm
Staying in Poznan for all of it except for what will prob turn out to be a 2 day trip up to Gdansk.
lionelhutz84 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lionelhutz84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2012 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Shower of gimps. 
ClapClap
lionelhutz84 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lionelhutz84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2012 at 5:20pm
Have to agree with Baldrick - I'm just delighted to be going to the Euros - don't care where I end up staying - haven't booked any accommodation yet.

It's all about the people you're with, not where you are.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic