You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

cup semi draw

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121314
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TangyZizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 11:14am
Got myself banned from the saints forum. No sense of humour in their Inchicore slums Thumbs Down
God save Ireland! said the heroes, God save Ireland said they all.Whether on the scaffold high or the battlefield we die,Oh what matter when for Erin dear we fall!

Dalyer - so good they sold it twice
Sponsored Links

saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 11:56am
you must of went too far we usually dont mind other fans who are not wind up merchants
TangyZizzle View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TangyZizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 12:49pm
I really didn't, Joey. You're welcome to go into the semi final thread and find what I did that was too much.
God save Ireland! said the heroes, God save Ireland said they all.Whether on the scaffold high or the battlefield we die,Oh what matter when for Erin dear we fall!

Dalyer - so good they sold it twice
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121314
  Share Topic