You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Irish Citizens in the North/ Presidential election
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Irish Citizens in the North/ Presidential election

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Poll Question: Should They Be Allowed To Vote
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
24 [64.86%]
13 [35.14%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conor Messi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 10:39am
Ah jaysus Mikethemiz, are you for real? Censored
@MessiConor
Hasta La Victoria Siempre
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 10:47am
Originally posted by Mikethemiz Mikethemiz wrote:

Are SerbS & Croats still Yugoslavian? ...... NO, history is history and Northern Ireland will remain there for our lifetime, our kids and their kids lifetime. In the next 50 years more and more Catholics will see themselves as Northern Irish instead of Irish, i'm nearly sure of that.

Antrim Man, you are Northern Irish, a resident of the United Kingdom & you pay your taxes to the Queen funding the United Kingdom of Great Britain. All you have to do with Ireland is that you support the football team. That's a FACT

Clap Exactly. Dont mind the IRA supporting gobsh*tes. Nobody takes them seriously.

Northern Ireland people are a different species to people from Ireland. They cant seem to realise that they think and believe different to ourselves.  If there ever were a united Ireland it would take tens of generations for them to become normalised.

Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
Conor Messi View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conor Messi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 10:50am
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

Are SerbS & Croats still Yugoslavian? ...... NO, history is history and Northern Ireland will remain there for our lifetime, our kids and their kids lifetime. In the next 50 years more and more Catholics will see themselves as Northern Irish instead of Irish, i'm nearly sure of that.

Antrim Man, you are Northern Irish, a resident of the United Kingdom & you pay your taxes to the Queen funding the United Kingdom of Great Britain. All you have to do with Ireland is that you support the football team. That's a FACT

Clap Exactly. Dont mind the IRA supporting gobsh*tes. Nobody takes them seriously.

Northern Ireland people are a different species to people from Ireland. They cant seem to realise that they think and believe different to ourselves.  If there ever were a united Ireland it would take tens of generations for them to become normalised.

Grand day for a bit of fishing ain't it?
@MessiConor
Hasta La Victoria Siempre
Black Knee Stevie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black Knee Stevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 11:03am
Some gams about here. You's wonder why we're angry nordies.
It is not just a simple game, it is a weapon of the revolution
GINN View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GINN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 11:19am
That Landon Donovon twat has Bern critical of some of my own posts in the past. And I knew he hadn't a f**kin scooby-doo what he was talking about. But thankfully that last one gives me some substantial evidence. Complete simpleton.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 11:30am
Originally posted by GINN1916 GINN1916 wrote:

That Landon Donovon twat has Bern critical of some of my own posts in the past. And I knew he hadn't a f**kin scooby-doo what he was talking about. But thankfully that last one gives me some substantial evidence. Complete simpleton.

No one takes him seriously.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Emerald View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emerald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

Congratulations to the above 2 posters on winning the 1st and 2nd prizes in the YBIG Most Clueless, Ignorant, and Anti-Irish Post of the Year Competition.

Your invitations for a House of Lords peerage are in the post.

Jerryfromkerry View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jerryfromkerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 2:21pm
There about five or six of them on this forum. Absolutely boil my blood
No man has the right to fix the boundary to the march of a nation. No man has the right to say to his country “thus far shalt thou go and no further"
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 2:32pm
Lads dont get annoyed by wum 
Jerryfromkerry View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jerryfromkerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 2:46pm
There not all wums i dont think which annoys me more
No man has the right to fix the boundary to the march of a nation. No man has the right to say to his country “thus far shalt thou go and no further"
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by GINN1916 GINN1916 wrote:

he wasnt exactly a lone voiceLOL
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
GINN View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GINN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 8:06am
Ah cmon newryrepublican im on your side here
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic