You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wrong Name for Flight

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 4:27am
LOL
GWAN YBIG
GoneToShowgies View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoneToShowgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 5:14am

Remedial Class Honours Graduate?

Metal Paul View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 5:18am
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."
Karnage View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karnage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 6:44am
yea say nothing, i spelt my mates surname wrong when i booked flights for slovakia last year and they didnt notice, you should be grand. 
GaryDonkerty View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GaryDonkerty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 9:49am

You'll be grand.

I booked a flight before with Al Italia for the girlfriend and only noticed I had spelled her name wrong when I was printing out her tickets LOL

I just kept my mouth shut and nothing was said about it.
shoveonyournicks View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Ginger and proud

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shoveonyournicks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 12:30pm
I've done it before.. I just rang Ryanair and told them that it was a typo and they fixed it. Didn't charge me anything.. Just give them a ring
keitho5 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keitho5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by shoveonyournicks shoveonyournicks wrote:

I've done it before.. I just rang Ryanair and told them that it was a typo and they fixed it. Didn't charge me anything.. Just give them a ring

+1
Give them a ring, i had to do it before and they didnt charge me Thumbs Up

Edited by othiek - 29 Aug 2011 at 12:52pm
Oooooooooohhhhhh yes sir......
billybunter View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billybunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 7:11pm
i think the bigger issue here is the fact your passport shows your name as "eamonn o'brien"
Mafi Mushkila View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mafi Mushkila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 8:31am
I have done it before I forgot to put my dads initial in when I was booking the flight. Only copped when he opened up his passport. I said nothing to him and the airline never noticed when he was checking so got away with it. I shouldn't think one letter would make a difference!
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 8:33am
dont even think about ringing them , others might have got a sound person on the line but some others might want to charge you , blag it !!
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2011 at 8:30am
Howd u get on? Booked flight drunk there to glasgow and just noticed spelt my name daryk instead of Daryl
The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2011 at 9:08am
Was in tenerife with a few of the lads a couple of years ago..One of the lads is nicknames Jack but his real name is Karl.Anyway one of the other lads booked the flights with your mans name as Jack.Only realised when we got to the airport.He just chanced it and got away with it..
Theres only one sport that matters..
petej1963 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petej1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2011 at 10:32am
No problem, just get in the middle of the Q as you board........Thumbs Up

Sleep gentle our Rose of Mooncoin.......
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic