Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Liverpool FC thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 145014511452
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2024 at 7:01pm
Brilliant win for Liverpool and Klopp is such a brave coache. Fair play to him. Chelsea on the other hand bottled it in extra time.  
AKA pedantic kunt
Sponsored Links

BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2024 at 7:23pm
Jayden Danns has now won more career trophies than Harry Kane.

Edited by BrendanD88 - 25 Feb 2024 at 7:23pm
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2024 at 9:02pm
There’s an air of inevitability about Liverpool this season
At no stage today no matter how many chances Chelsea were missing or how many Pool players were going off injured or kids that were coming on, did I expect Liverpool not to win that trophy

Been the same in a lot of their matches this season when they’ve fallen behind or not been playing well or been missing key players 
Godzilla View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2024 at 9:14pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

At no stage today no matter how many chances Chelsea were missing or how many Pool players were going off injured or kids that were coming on, did I expect Liverpool not to win that trophy

Been the same in a lot of their matches this season when they’ve fallen behind or not been playing well or been missing key players 

It usually catches up with you at some stage, though. Winning is all that matters when it comes to finals.

But they could eventually come unstuck vs a PL team who do punish them. Burnley couldn't.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2024 at 9:30pm

Put the prayer mat away RB.
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2024 at 11:21pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Brilliant win for Liverpool and Klopp is such a brave coache. Fair play to him. Chelsea on the other hand bottled it in extra time.  
You can tell a lot of the Chelsea lads were signed by a fella who hasn't a clue about football. Madueke is like a fella who collected tokens off a cereal box. Red raw useless. 
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2024 at 11:25pm
What a day. Chelsea bringing on £100 mill pound lads, the Reds bringing on Neill Danns young lad and still winning it!
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2024 at 5:13pm
What a finish to the game there. Huge goal from Nunez after being facing into likely dropping to third after the weekend
Godzilla View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Godzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2024 at 5:13pm
Liverpool keep grinding out wins. Forest just had to clear their lines and it would have finished 0-0.

98th minute winner.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2024 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by Godzilla Godzilla wrote:

Liverpool keep grinding out wins. Forest just had to clear their lines and it would have finished 0-0.

98th minute winner.

Yep definitely feel blessed after that win. Forest will be very disappointed.
Kind of stuff you need to go your way if you want to topple city
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2024 at 10:07pm
Bit of controversy I see with a Forest attack near the end being halted for a supposed head injury to Konate (nothing wrong with him) and the ball was given to Kelleher to restart for some reason, the goal came after this
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2024 at 10:20pm

Bit of controversy I see with a Forest attack near the end being halted for a supposed head injury to Konate (nothing wrong with him) and the ball was given to Kelleher to restart for some reason, the goal came after this

Yeah blessed with how things went liverpool were. There was a lot of play between that incident and the goal but obviously it was a chain reaction if they had of gave forest back the ball then Liverpool might not have got an attack to score. But I'll take it anyway 

Edited by t_rAndy - 02 Mar 2024 at 10:23pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2024 at 10:27pm
Almost as if their names on it 

You should really be dropping points in that game today with that starting team if you weren’t going to win the league 

Big names back soon for the run in and the Klopp wankfest goes into overdrive

difficult few months ahead 

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 02 Mar 2024 at 10:28pm
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2024 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Yeah blessed with how things went liverpool were. There was a lot of play between that incident and the goal but obviously it was a chain reaction if they had of gave forest back the ball then Liverpool might not have got an attack to score. But I'll take it anyway 

Surely the game should be replayed 😀😀😀
AKA pedantic kunt
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2024 at 10:34pm

Almost as if their names on it 

You should really be dropping points in that game today with that starting team if you weren’t going to win the league 

Big names back soon for the run in and the Klopp wankfest goes into overdrive

difficult few months ahead 

That's the dream. City are a juggernaut though and are consistent at shattering dreams.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2024 at 7:44pm
Nunez Clap

Another 2 in the bag - 2 excellent goals too.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 145014511452
  Share Topic