Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Liverpool FC thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 145114521453
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1 hour 49 minutes ago at 11:37am
Yep, Real Madrid job possibly up in 2025
Sponsored Links

t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1 hour 41 minutes ago at 11:45am
If I was Alonso, I'd stay with the team I had just won the German league with and take them into the CL and see what happens from there. He is still a young manager so plenty of time.

Its more than likely he is next in line for the Real job as well so timing wise it makes sense to stay another year as Ancellotti will likely leave in 2025.

In addition, the next in line after Klopp is going to be a massive job, like post-Ferguson (not as extreme but up there). Whoever goes in is on a hiding to nothing unless they are competing at the top straight away.

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1 hour 33 minutes ago at 11:53am
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

If I was Alonso, I'd stay with the team I had just won the German league with and take them into the CL and see what happens from there. He is still a young manager so plenty of time.

Its more than likely he is next in line for the Real job as well so timing wise it makes sense to stay another year as Ancellotti will likely leave in 2025.

In addition, the next in line after Klopp is going to be a massive job, like post-Ferguson (not as extreme but up there). Whoever goes in is on a hiding to nothing unless they are competing at the top straight away.

Only one man for the job.  Based in Liverpool for years.  Knows the club and the people.

West Ham manager David Moyes signs new three-year contract
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 56 minutes ago at 12:30pm
I thought he was going to Bayern.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 145114521453
  Share Topic