Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Liverpool FC thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 145714581459
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5 hours 19 minutes ago at 1:43pm
Klopp mentioning a replay when it came to the VAR mess up against Spurs.  

The constant reference to kick off times esp Sat 12.30 games 

How Heysel has been referenced and reference to infiltration by other supporters some of which may be true but very little ownership is ever taken by a huge amount of the support base of what happened. If the shoe was on the other foot Liverpool fans would not stand for this response and rightly so.  

They have never said sorry to Everton for the impact it had on them especially.  Their greatest side ever missed out on a possible European Cup.  

The Suarez incident was a disgrace and Carragher has admitted that.  

The constant reference to the 115 charges.  No other club mentions this as much as Liverpool fans, even Utd Fans.  

Even last night the lack of respect to Everton’s style from Klopp was shocking.  

When it comes to Hillsbrough and Paris they were spot on to blame others and how they were treated was a disgrace esp in relation to Hillsbrough.  

AKA pedantic kunt
Sponsored Links

Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5 hours 5 minutes ago at 1:57pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

How Heysel has been referenced and reference to infiltration by other supporters some of which may be true but very little ownership is ever taken by a huge amount of the support base of what happened. If the shoe was on the other foot Liverpool fans would not stand for this response and rightly so.  

They have never said sorry to Everton for the impact it had on them especially.  Their greatest side ever missed out on a possible European Cup.  

The constant reference to the 115 charges.  No other club mentions this as much as Liverpool fans, even Utd Fans.  

When it comes to Hillsbrough and Paris they were spot on to blame others and how they were treated was a disgrace esp in relation to Hillsbrough.  

Was going to respond to all the points but you are clearly on the wind up here. 
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4 hours 47 minutes ago at 2:15pm

In fairness those charges likely cost them multiple titles - whereas they’ve had very limited or no impact on the likes of United.
Godzilla View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4 hours 24 minutes ago at 2:38pm

Great post. 

This is what I was actually referring to with my post. Poor from the mods to delete it just because Borussia is a crybaby.

I have no issue with Liverpool when it comes to Hillsborough.
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4 hours 23 minutes ago at 2:39pm
Originally posted by Godzilla Godzilla wrote:

Great post. 

This is what I was actually referring to with my post. Poor from the mods to delete it just because Borussia is a crybaby.

You knew exactly what you were posting.

Godzilla View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4 hours 17 minutes ago at 2:45pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Great post. 

I didn't and I cleared that up with the mod. You're literally living up to the shameless tag right now.

Heysel is conveniently a side note compared to Hillsborough.

Fair play on making O'Shea look like a sane person in comparison.
Godzilla View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4 hours 14 minutes ago at 2:48pm
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

In fairness those charges likely cost them multiple titles - whereas they’ve had very limited or no impact on the likes of United.

Mourinho finished 2nd in 2018. Ferguson finished 2nd in 2012. The 115 charges relate to 2009-2018.
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4 hours 10 minutes ago at 2:52pm

Great post. 

I didn't and I cleared that up with the mod. You're literally living up to the shameless tag right now.

Somebody weaponising people's deaths at Heysel in the name of some sort of points scoring on a football forum really is the lowest of the low. You care nothing for those people that were killed. People like you make me sick. I'm not the shameless one here. 

Edited by Borussia - 4 hours 9 minutes ago at 2:53pm
Godzilla View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4 hours 2 minutes ago at 3:00pm

Great post. 

Somebody weaponising people's deaths at Heysel in the name of some sort of points scoring on a football really is the lowest of the low. You care nothing for those people that were killed. People like you make me sick. I'm not the shameless one here. 

The facts are the facts. It wasn't 39 Liverpool fans who died on that day.

There's no points scoring. Liverpool suffered one tragedy, but also contributed to another. Fact.

Then you have the shameless Suárez t-shirts incident.

They also wrecked Liverpool city centre during the height of Covid. Title celebrations.

jamo1 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3 hours 52 minutes ago at 3:10pm

Great post. 

Somebody weaponising people's deaths at Heysel in the name of some sort of points scoring on a football really is the lowest of the low. You care nothing for those people that were killed. People like you make me sick. I'm not the shameless one here. 

There's no points scoring. Liverpool suffered one tragedy, but also contributed to another. Fact.

They also wrecked Liverpool city centre during the height of Covid. Title celebrations.

This Godzilla fella is a little obsessed with Liverpool it seems. All day on Liverpool thread bringing up Heysel and if he had his way Hillsborough too. A bit sad really.
Del Boy: You do know what a pyscopath is dont you Grandad

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

Godzilla View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3 hours 49 minutes ago at 3:13pm
Originally posted by jamo1 jamo1 wrote:

Great post. 

This Godzilla fella is a little obsessed with Liverpool it seems. All day on Liverpool thread bringing up Heysel and if he had his way Hillsborough too. A bit sad really.

I simply made a post in response to Baldrick's take on Liverpool and the 115 charges, which lead to a broader discussion.

What's sad is fully grown men crying like children to moderators and not facing reality.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3 hours 49 minutes ago at 3:13pm
https://x.com/ImrulGazi/status/1783442398296563879

He was always a sh*te defender but this is just hideous
E2016 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3 hours 38 minutes ago at 3:24pm

Both teams finished 2nd to Man City the same amount of times under the period the charges account for LOL
cullenswood View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cullenswood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2 hours 47 minutes ago at 4:15pm
Klopp's team have form in wilting late in the season....that has nothing to do with City
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2 hours 44 minutes ago at 4:18pm
Originally posted by E2016 E2016 wrote:

Both teams finished 2nd to Man City the same amount of times under the period the charges account for LOL

But one team are one of the greatest sides ever and another is an absolute shambles.  This further adds to evidence that Liverpool continually self promote and utd continually consider what they are doing a mess unless it’s a league or a
Champions league win. 
AKA pedantic kunt
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 145714581459
  Share Topic