Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Liverpool FC thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 145514561457
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1 hour 38 minutes ago at 8:09am
Originally posted by irish_major irish_major wrote:

Some of the worst signings in history by Liverpool this season. They are set for a long spell in the doldrums with this squad. 

You also said that at the start of the season, yet they mounted a title challenge and are a good distance away from all the other teams.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Sponsored Links

irish_major View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1 hour 29 minutes ago at 8:18am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Some of the worst signings in history by Liverpool this season. They are set for a long spell in the doldrums with this squad. 

You also said that at the start of the season, yet they mounted a title challenge and are a good distance away from all the other teams.

I think the reason they're a good distance away from other teams is because United and Chelsea are an absolute shambles. 

Liverpool did do way better than I thought they would though, klopp had them in outrageous form for a few months. They were finding ways to win games that they shouldn't have been winning but wheels have well and truly come off now. Salah and van dijk finished, midfield nowhere near good enough. Harvey elliot LOL and nunez one of the worst signings in history. He's left Liverpool in some shape and I'm all for it
Here we go again
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 minutes ago at 9:16am

I think the reason they're a good distance away from other teams is because United and Chelsea are an absolute shambles. 

Liverpool did do way better than I thought they would though, klopp had them in outrageous form for a few months. They were finding ways to win games that they shouldn't have been winning but wheels have well and truly come off now. Salah and van dijk finished, midfield nowhere near good enough. Harvey elliot LOL and nunez one of the worst signings in history. He's left Liverpool in some shape and I'm all for it

And yet somehow they've only lost 6 games all season.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 minutes ago at 9:26am
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Nunez has scored some vital goals and provided some match winning assists, he does a lot of good work etc...but his conversion rate is a disgrace. Very frustrating.
He goals plus assists is also worth mentioning (goal involvements) as he isn't just in the teams for his goals.
Anybody know what is XG is for those shots? It may be the case that isn't him just being wasteful but possibly also his choices in terms of when to shoot or not.
Still a big asset to the team.

Nunez is a liability not a f**king asset.

He's total chaos la, love watching him, best striker in the werld, better than Haaland
irish_major View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 minutes ago at 9:36am
LOL

LOLLOLLOLLOL

Still in the FA cup so!
Here we go again
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8 minutes ago at 9:39am

That’s down to Klopp!! Liverpool have over achieved with that squad, they’ll be a mess without him.
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8 minutes ago at 9:39am

LOL

LOLLOLLOLLOL

Still in the FA cup so!
No, they aren't.
But people judging footballers on a subset of a couple of recent games when the greater body of work tells you something different is just plain stupid. It's like people trying to make something suit what they want to happen.
If you genuinely think Liverpool are somehow now f**ked for years then I can't help you with that. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 145514561457
  Share Topic