8 [26.67%]
12 [40.00%]
1 [3.33%]
0 [0.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farfar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2011 at 5:48pm
1.Scum
2.Scum
3.Scum
4.Arsenal
Sponsored Links

Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2011 at 5:21am
Think Man United will win it again and comfortably and still think their only realistic challenge will come from south London. Man City just have too many unanswered questions and far too much confusion. Will Tevez still be there, Balotelli's attitude, if Dzeko plays will he play two orthodox wingers to suit him or will he play an attacking three to suit Silva and AGuero, still a lot of question marks over Jo Hart. Is he still going to settle for draws from the first minute against chelsea and United? I heard a rumour the other day of them letting Johnson go on loan whih would be lunacy.
While there are questions about AVB I feel he will find the solutions quicker but I don't think it will be enough to stop Fergie. The big media question will always be about Torres but I am not so sure that AVB will be as obsessed with this as his predecessor. If Torres doesn't take his opportunity he will be dropped and not persisted with I feel and Villas-Boas can tell Roman he is nothing to do with me, I didn't sign him. I believe the Pensioners(I'm sick of this blues sh*te as clubs try and rewrite their history to 'brand' themselves in Asia) have a more stable team which will see them get second. They are lacking that extra something to win the title and it would be a big ask for Villas-Boas to win it in his first year.If he does then the Jose comparisons will become even more unbearable from the red-tops.
Following on from the other thread which debates the future of the EPL, I believe the biggest threat to the league is fans tedium and the fact that once again the most exciting battle this season will be for fourth place highlights this. I think we can just give Spurs sixth place now, 'Arry already has in his innumerable monologues  to the papers. How could he compete with Liverpool and Arsenal he says. Probably by not reading the Racing post all day you clown, says  I. The whole Modric saga, whether he stays or goes, has certainly been disruptful. Friedel is a good short-term signing but there is questions about the defence. There are a few about the strikers too, although I am sure somebody will sign shortly, possibly Llorente. That leaves Liverpool and Arsenal and this one is going to be tight but I will say Liverpool. Losing Cesc seems inevitable and don't think he can be replaced and they badly need to keep Van Persie fit and that has proved difficult in the past. For all the grumblings about the cost of Downing, he crossed a hell of a lot of balls last season and Andy Carrol should love this. Alot of weaknesses at the bak so expect a few entertaining games involving them this season. 
Man United 85
Chelsea 80
Man City 73
Liverpool 68
Arsenal67
Spurs 60
Keano99 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keano99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2011 at 6:47am
I think Liverpool have made some good signings and should get into the Champions league places. I think it is going to end up being between to two Manchester teams. Villa-Boas needs a year to settle into the premier league before he gets Chelsea roaring again. I think Chelsea might finally do something in Europe and might come 3rd in the league. United to pip City to the title methinks.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2012 at 11:11am
Originally posted by Siralex Siralex wrote:

Chelsea will be six points clear of United and City in November....City and United will close that gap with a great run of consistency to the point that United are one point ahead of City and three points ahead of Chelsea on New years Day...City will be neck and neck with United until March, when the pressure of the possibility of winning the league gets way, way, way too much for them.  United will race towards the title, six points clear of Chelsea in the end and nine points clear of falling-apart Man City with Arsenal and Liverpool off the pace by about 15-20 points from January onwards.

1st MAN UTD               86pts
2nd CHELSEA              80pts
3rd MAN CITY             77pts
4th LIVERPOOL          68pts

We all know that's exactly what's gonna happen!

BUMP

not as correct a prediction as some people think, looking back!
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2012 at 9:13am
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2012 at 11:51am
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2012 at 11:53am
Guardiola and Karanka is the exact same.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2012 at 12:22pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2012 at 9:56am

Tevez and Aguero look pretty awesome the past few games

Playing with Dzeko for the majority of this season was like playing with 10 men, if ever a player doesn't suit a club its him. I wonder what would have been had Tevez not been such a selfish prick
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2012 at 10:02am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Tevez and Aguero look pretty awesome the past few games

Playing with Dzeko for the majority of this season was like playing with 10 men, if ever a player doesn't suit a club its him. I wonder what would have been had Tevez not been such a selfish prick
We will never know but he has certainly given them a burst of life,Dzecko is a waste of space alright
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 2:05pm
farfar View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farfar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 2:18pm
Well there is no credability in that table if Arsenal supposedly have a point more than they are suppose to Confused.
Well anyway this table also agrees that united could have one it by now but says arsenal have had the most amount of decisions given against them. But will all the decisions United have gotten over the years can they really complain?

http://www.debatabledecisions.com/tables

Stoked Up View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stoked Up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 2:21pm
Slackavist survey.
Too many potential game changing decisions debated.
Luck always averages out over a season.

If United don't win the title they've only themselves to blame for capitulating in April, something our own SA says they would never do!

tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 2:26pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 2:38pm
harry View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2012 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by Keano99 Keano99 wrote:

I think Liverpool have made some good signings and should get into the Champions league places. I think it is going to end up being between to two Manchester teams. Villa-Boas needs a year to settle into the premier league before he gets Chelsea roaring again. I think Chelsea might finally do something in Europe and might come 3rd in the league. United to pip City to the title methinks.

Smile
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2012 at 9:54am
Originally posted by Siralex Siralex wrote:

Chelsea will be six points clear of United and City in November....City and United will close that gap with a great run of consistency to the point that United are one point ahead of City and three points ahead of Chelsea on New years Day...City will be neck and neck with United until March, when the pressure of the possibility of winning the league gets way, way, way too much for them.  United will race towards the title, six points clear of Chelsea in the end and nine points clear of falling-apart Man City with Arsenal and Liverpool off the pace by about 15-20 points from January onwards.

1st MAN UTD               86pts
2nd CHELSEA              80pts
3rd MAN CITY             77pts
4th LIVERPOOL          68pts

We all know that's exactly what's gonna happen!

ooops

zero out of four

0%

nil points

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic