You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Kazakhstan Away - Astana - September 7th, 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 888990
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2015 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

Originally posted by Lodger Lodger wrote:

If you had seen the breakfast in the Bayan Sulu you wouldn't have bothered with sleep either.  The natural thing to do when I wake up is to go for breakfast.  I needed to remove that possibility.

Never bought the line that Familyguy spun about the flight being overbooked, clear case of having  missed it!

I dunno, the one thing about Coca Cola & Marlboro lights is they tend to have a remarkable consistency no matter where you are in the world. Still, if there is ever some unlikely award for '' Best steps outside a hotel'' , the Bayan Sulu is a clear winner. 

LOL Absolutely.
Sponsored Links

deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2015 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by brianie brianie wrote:

Silk CutWinkBut Legendary TripClap

I switch to Marlboro lights away, due to general unavailability of Silk Cut. Have also been known to smoke cigars (usually yours LOL) and went as far as Vouge menthol in one exceptional emergency case LOL.

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2015 at 7:49am
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

If you had seen the breakfast in the Bayan Sulu you wouldn't have bothered with sleep either.  The natural thing to do when I wake up is to go for breakfast.  I needed to remove that possibility.

Never bought the line that Familyguy spun about the flight being overbooked, clear case of having  missed it!

I dunno, the one thing about Coca Cola & Marlboro lights is they tend to have a remarkable consistency no matter where you are in the world. Still, if there is ever some unlikely award for '' Best steps outside a hotel'' , the Bayan Sulu is a clear winner. 

LOL Absolutely.
The one thing about the steps is that anytime over a whole day you would always have someone sitting there , never forget the hooker who came down them without any underwear on
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Lodger View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lodger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2015 at 9:14am

If there is ever a return trip the steps will do for accommodation and I'd probably have to take up smoking again.
familyguy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote familyguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2015 at 4:54pm
Could someone please close this bloody thread - The f**king flight was overbooked end of
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2015 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by familyguy familyguy wrote:

Could someone please close this bloody thread - The f**king flight was overbooked end of
Might make it a stickyLOL
familyguy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote familyguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2015 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Don't you dare Connolly - although after three days in Lisbon ill be in no position to lecture you in Faro
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2015 at 6:13am

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Don't you dare Connolly - although after three days in Lisbon ill be in no position to lecture you in Faro
Doesnt take 3 days in Lisbon or anywhere else for that matter for you to be in no position to lecture..Cool

Edited by Sham157 - 24 Jun 2015 at 6:13am
Beareleven View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beareleven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2015 at 9:28am
The Famous Adidas Bar
fr larry duff View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fr larry duff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2015 at 10:09am
Originally posted by Beareleven Beareleven wrote:

The Famous Adidas Bar

sunday game theme tune, my lovely horse and ghostown on a contiuous loop
Beareleven View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beareleven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2015 at 10:15am
DJ Henry Sellars

Also myself and St Tom meeting the Pilot who flew the plane from Turkey to Astana. Bringing him to the Adidas Bar. Even had his Family meeting us on the return trip at Istanbul Airport Poor Chap fell out of the bar after about 3 Hours.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 888990
  Share Topic