You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Any bray fans on here?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any bray fans on here?
    Posted: 08 Jun 2011 at 6:01am
As above?
"Not surprised you are anti foreigner in your so called Kip of a town when you don’t want a manager because he is Swedish and you want big Sam in charge" - a fine post from a fine ybig poster
Sponsored Links

Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2011 at 7:20am
Boy z is wan
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
The Big Club View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Big Club Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2011 at 7:37am
I thought he was anyone but roversBig smile
Ginzo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
Bhobshite's Mate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ginzo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2011 at 11:00am
i am
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2011 at 11:17am
DrummerBoy69
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2011 at 11:18am
Originally posted by The Big Club The Big Club wrote:

arent we all LOL
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
TangyZizzle View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TangyZizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2011 at 11:23am
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

Originally posted by The Big Club The Big Club wrote:

arent we all LOL
Clap
Wheelo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2011 at 8:53am
Thanks for the responses!
"Not surprised you are anti foreigner in your so called Kip of a town when you don’t want a manager because he is Swedish and you want big Sam in charge" - a fine post from a fine ybig poster
centre mid View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote centre mid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2011 at 1:15pm
me too
Wheelo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2011 at 7:23am
Originally posted by centre mid centre mid wrote:

me too

An fc unietd fan was at your match last week and was trying to get his hands on a bray wanderers scarf in the club shop but they had none he wanted – they were all just plain green and white – hes looking for a green and white scarf which actually says ‘Bray Wanderers’ on it. Hes going mad looking for one on teh web!

Any chance you’d have one that you’d be willing to part with or any of your mates have one? I’m sure he’d swap you an fc scarf or something else?

The U View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2011 at 4:18pm
fair f*cks to everybody involved with bray. was never their biggest fan but great season so far.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic