You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Derry City

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 404142
Author
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glen of Aherlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 hours 47 minutes ago at 11:47am
Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

Either allow the PSNI to police matches , the club sorts out some alternative security or sod off back to the Irish league. The rest of the clubs and supporters in the league don't need to tolerate this nonsense anymore .

I saw some clown from Saoradh posting this message from 'Derry Youth and Derry Ultras' online . Nobody needs them or their buddies The New IRA on this island anymore
Sponsored Links

King_Kenny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 hours 30 minutes ago at 12:04pm
Originally posted by Glen of Aherlow Glen of Aherlow wrote:

Either allow the PSNI to police matches , the club sorts out some alternative security or sod off back to the Irish league. The rest of the clubs and supporters in the league don't need to tolerate this nonsense anymore .

I saw some clown from Saoradh posting this message from 'Derry Youth and Derry Ultras' online . Nobody needs them or their buddies The New IRA on this island anymore
What’s it got to do with you?
razzmatazaz View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 hours 20 minutes ago at 12:14pm
Originally posted by King_Kenny King_Kenny wrote:

Originally posted by Glen of Aherlow Glen of Aherlow wrote:

What’s it got to do with you?

Reminds me of when the British Army would mount illegal cross border operations and would train and direct people to bomb Monaghan and Dublin and then Fine Gael would blame the IRA somehow.
I will be in the bar
With my head on the bar
I am now a central part
Of your mind's landscape
Whether you care or do not
King_Kenny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 hours 13 minutes ago at 12:21pm
Aye thought that. Fine gaeler who’s happy being policed by the PSNI/MI5
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 404142
  Share Topic