You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Enda Kenny Speech

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:27am
Ok, well either that or there is a huge contrast in opinion on Enda. A load think he's too boring and a load think he's too (or embarrassingly) enthusiastic.

Edited by MayoMark - 24 May 2011 at 9:28am
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:30am
Thats always the way Mark. Nothing wrong with loads of people having different opinions on one person.  Has happened since the start of mankind and it will continue to happen.  Hardly revolutionary that people on a forum will have differeing opinions. 

Contrasting opinions is what makes forums work.
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:40am
Originally posted by Balf.airy Balf.airy wrote:

Thats always the way Mark. Nothing wrong with loads of people having different opinions on one person.  Has happened since the start of mankind and it will continue to happen.  Hardly revolutionary that people on a forum will have differeing opinions. 

yawn LOL
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:41am
were still up sh*t creek without a paddle
Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:43am
Thought Brendan Gleesons speech was better myself
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
Ireland4ever View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ireland4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:44am
Brian: Please, please, please listen! I've got one or two things to say.
The Crowd: Tell us! Tell us both of them!
Brian: Look, you've got it all wrong! You don't NEED to follow ME, You don't NEED to follow ANYBODY! You've got to think for your selves! You're ALL individuals!
The Crowd: Yes! We're all individuals!
Brian: You're all different!
The Crowd: Yes, we ARE all different!
Man in crowd: I'm not...
The Crowd: Sch!
WindBag View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Makes great Pancakes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WindBag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:45am
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

outrageously well written and great delivery

enda Clap

whoever wrote it Clap

+1 Clap
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:56am
Had to change the channel when I came across his speech, so can't really say how crap it really was. In saying that I had to change when Obama started his too.

The apostraphe joke was good all the same.
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:31am
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

Originally posted by Balf.airy Balf.airy wrote:

yawn LOL
what a boring head of knowledge this balf.airy is, but that is just my contrasting opinionLOL
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
Goldie701 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goldie701 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:14pm
Fair play to him I thought.

Will go down in the books...
Justice No. 1 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice No. 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:04pm
Just saw Enda on the late late there. Thought he was quality. Everything I would expect from the CEO of the country
As for tuburidy
petej1963 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petej1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:20pm
I thought it was too long, plus the timing was all over the shop, he tried to make himself sound to American " I have a dream", having said that it will go down as perhaps one of his better ones. Lets face it he is not the face of FG, and never really was.

Sleep gentle our Rose of Mooncoin.......
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:23pm
Thought he was terrific again tonight and long may it continue. People gaining more confidence in him is big for this country.

I just wish Ryan T would let him answer a single f**king question he asked Angry
petej1963 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petej1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Thought he was terrific again tonight and long may it continue. People gaining more confidence in him is big for this country.

I just wish Ryan T would let him answer a single f**king question he asked Angry

Ryan is a bit like Pat, never let anybody anwser a question on their own.....Confused
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice No. 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:38pm
sick finding him slowly but painfully surely worse than pat kenny.
Does anyone remember him interviewing bertieahern not too long after he got the gig?
Licking his hole so much it was sick. I actually f**ked a glass at my plasma i was so sick
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:45pm
He is a pathetic man. I can't stand him.
petej1963 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petej1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by Justice No. 1 Justice No. 1 wrote:

sick finding him slowly but painfully surely worse than pat kenny.
Does anyone remember him interviewing bertieahern not too long after he got the gig?
Licking his hole so much it was sick. I actually f**ked a  young one on my plasma i was so sick

Sorted that for you J.

Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice No. 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:52pm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic