You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Madeline McCann folks on The late late

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2019 at 1:43pm
I can't believe connections weren't made between those incidents and the McCann disappearance. The police really made a boll*x of the investigation.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Stickittotheman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stickittotheman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2019 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

I can't believe connections weren't made between those incidents and the McCann disappearance. The police really made a boll*x of the investigation.

Amarel was incompetent and clueless and already up for charges of misconduct on a previous abduction case where the parents were basically framed. I actually feel sorry for the McCann's having to put up with vitriol on the internet from losers who are adamant it was them. Uninformed pricks. But anyways I agree that connections should have been made between the abduction and these 2 incidents. I myself felt the creepy sick bastard climbing through windows into apartments and sexually abusing young girls was the prime suspect. But both a trafficking gang or lone wolf scenarios should have been pursued to the fullest. A complete clusterf**k. Poor Madeleine. Went to bed that night safe and never found. God knows what happened in between. Desperately tragic.

Edited by Stickittotheman - 11 Apr 2019 at 2:42pm
Walters coming back from an offside position but Shane Long was definitely onside- Shane Lonnggggggg.... has done it!!!!
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2020 at 8:37am
Seems like a real lead with this German suspect. Apparently this "pedo" according to sky was looked into in 2008 and then disregarded and now they're taking another look? f**king keystone cops. 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2020 at 8:47am
It feels like this is being thrown out as a distraction from the focus on policing; given that this is as clear an example of white and class privilege as you can get it is in pretty bad taste.

Edited by pre Madonna - 04 Jun 2020 at 8:47am
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2020 at 1:09pm
Anyone listen to the podcast on this by the Australian fella, Mark Sanoukoko (sp) that was doing the rounds about 18 months ago?
He predicted in one of the episodes that in around a year a German paedophile would be announced as a suspect by British police as the scapegoat
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2020 at 1:15pm
link?
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2020 at 1:28pm
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2020 at 1:30pm
If you know who the main suspect is but you believe in conspiracy it's a good tactic to say that the main suspect will mentioned in 12 to 18 months as a scapegoat.  Makes your claims look plausible in a strange way. 
AKA pedantic kunt
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2020 at 1:44pm
I never knew Gerry McCann was German.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2020 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

I never knew Gerry McCann was German.
Why do you think they called him Gerry? His real name is Frank.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2020 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

If you know who the main suspect is but you believe in conspiracy it's a good tactic to say that the main suspect will mentioned in 12 to 18 months as a scapegoat.  Makes your claims look plausible in a strange way. 

What took them this long to announce him as a suspect?

Genuine question

Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2020 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

What took them this long to announce him as a suspect?

Genuine question

Havent a clue.  Just pointing out  that it's not as big a call as it seeks at first once you know who the police have their eye on  
AKA pedantic kunt
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2020 at 2:06pm
What evidence wil they have after all these years? Other than a confession or an associate snitching I see nothing happening here. 

It would damage this forums' reputation
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2020 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

What evidence wil they have after all these years? Other than a confession or an associate snitching I see nothing happening here. 

I think it's probably best if you read up on it rather than asking on a football forum.
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2020 at 2:11pm
I'm hardly asking the forum members for an answer. 
It would damage this forums' reputation
ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2020 at 1:16pm
https://omny.fm/shows/maddie/clips

Full Podcast Here

Listened to the first 3, appears to be in the parents are guilty camp
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic