Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ronney banned for two games

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131415
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2011 at 9:51am
Originally posted by Clonbhoy Clonbhoy wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Barton was caught on camera cursing wonder will the FA ban him for 2 matches Ermm

Amazing Barton wasn't booked for his rant at the Ref, was clearly seen telling him to f**k off. you see that all the time and refs dont book players for it, then theyre going on about a respect campaign!

Dont know what he was complaining at anyway, was a clear foul on Ashley Young

they made an example of rooney as regards shouting to camera, they should have made another of barton as regards abusing the official , they could stamp all this out if they wanted too

of course they could, simple rules if u swear at an official you get a yellow card, it would quickly eradicate it from the game
how does that young ref  from sunday expect to be respected when he allowed Barton to scream at him like a piece of dirt?

Those rules are already there. They just aren't being enforced by the officials.

i think the officials arent enforcing them as they are afraid of pressure from managers and then not getting the big games
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Sponsored Links

Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2011 at 10:13am

Originally posted by Clonbhoy Clonbhoy wrote:

Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Barton was caught on camera cursing wonder will the FA ban him for 2 matches Ermm

Amazing Barton wasn't booked for his rant at the Ref, was clearly seen telling him to f**k off. you see that all the time and refs dont book players for it, then theyre going on about a respect campaign!

Dont know what he was complaining at anyway, was a clear foul on Ashley Young

they made an example of rooney as regards shouting to camera, they should have made another of barton as regards abusing the official , they could stamp all this out if they wanted too

of course they could, simple rules if u swear at an official you get a yellow card, it would quickly eradicate it from the game
how does that young ref  from sunday expect to be respected when he allowed Barton to scream at him like a piece of dirt?

Those rules are already there. They just aren't being enforced by the officials.

i think the officials arent enforcing them as they are afraid of pressure from managers and then not getting the big games

But that is simply poor officiating. While what you are saying is probably correct, the best officials enforce their rules.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2011 at 6:20am
Finally, after 15 pages of excuses and blaming everyone bar the man himself from some deluded fans on here, Rooney has spoken out and admitted he was wrong and his behaviour unacceptable and he accepts his punishment. It wasn't that b**tard cameramans fault afterall Ken!

Wayne Rooney has admitted he was wrong to swear into a TV camera.

After starring in Manchester United's Champions League triumph over Chelsea on Tuesday night, Rooney must now sit out Saturday's FA Cup semi-final clash with Manchester City.

It is the second - and by far the most high-profile - part of a two-match suspension imposed by the Football Association for an unprompted four-letter reaction to scoring a hat-trick in the 4-2 win at West Ham.

Although Rooney has previously made it clear he feels victimised for the punishment, the 25-year-old, who was helping turn round a two-goal deficit into what is likely to become one of the pivotal days in the Premier League title battle, accepts his conduct was unacceptable.

"I didn't realise what I'd done," Rooney told talkSPORT.

"It was just emotions. It was a release of scoring the three goals to get us back in the game.

"As soon as I realised after the game I apologised as soon as I could.

"Of course it was wrong of me to do but I accept my punishment and you just have to move on. Hopefully the boys can pull through for me on Saturday and hopefully get to that FA Cup final."

Ireland4ever View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ireland4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2011 at 6:25am

I dont see anything new there, he apologised after the event. Everyone surely knows he was wrong. He accepts his punishment doesnt equate to him believeing the puishment was just or fair.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2011 at 6:38am
Originally posted by Ireland4ever Ireland4ever wrote:

I dont see anything new there, he apologised after the event. Everyone surely knows he was wrong. He accepts his punishment doesnt equate to him believeing the puishment was just or fair.

main thing is he admitted he was wrong, blinkered clowns on here were going back 10 years blaming everyone they could think of rather than blame poor Wayne himself
Its time some people caught themselves on, just because a player wears the shirt of your club doesnt mean he cannot ever be criticised
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2011 at 6:53am

main thing is he admitted he was wrong, blinkered clowns on here were going back 10 years blaming everyone they could think of rather than blame poor Wayne himself
Its time some people caught themselves on, just because a player wears the shirt of your club doesnt mean he cannot ever be criticised
same applies to players in green white hoops
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2011 at 6:56am
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

i criticise plenty of players from the teams i support, read over my previous posts if you wanna check
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2011 at 7:26am
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

yeah rovers ****s Angry
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131415
  Share Topic