You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shane ferguson

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 151617
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mccarticus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2011 at 10:26am
didnt come out and say he was staying with them during the summer?
Sheedy wins it back, Sheedy shoots....
Sponsored Links

danny10tot View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danny10tot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2011 at 10:40am
If he decides to switch good if he decides to stay it will be his loss!
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered.

George Best
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2011 at 11:22am
He did and he played for the under 21's
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
mccarticus View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mccarticus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2011 at 11:28am

id say he'll stick with them, but doesnt fancy full int'ls yet.

benchwarmer View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benchwarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2011 at 12:35pm
Won't D. Kearns and R. Brady be competing for that spot on the left mid in the future. Maybe he didn't fancy his chances esp with Brady.
Howdo View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Howdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2011 at 5:18pm
What a t**ser

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2045778/Gerry-Armstrong-relishing-new-role-Northern-Ireland.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2011 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by Howdo Howdo wrote:

What a t**ser

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2045778/Gerry-Armstrong-relishing-new-role-Northern-Ireland.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
Well in fairness the IFA had to do something about all the players turning their backs on the team so this should come as no surprise.

Bit harsh to call him a t**ser for accepting a job. I'd say something if he was just going around doing it for free!
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
scottyccfc View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottyccfc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2011 at 4:27am
Whats the issue here, they are from Northern Ireland, if they decide to play with them so bit it. Their choice!
Hometown football, cant beat the feeling...
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2011 at 8:33am

Its always a bonus for us to get players like Gibson , Dufy , Kearns etc etc because they had played for N.I. youth teams before so if Shane decides to come join us he will be another good option for the future , but if not so be it.....

"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2011 at 9:33am
Originally posted by scottyccfc scottyccfc wrote:

Whats the issue here, they are from Northern Ireland, if they decide to play with them so bit it. Their choice!
Yeah that is grand, don't have a problem with that. But that article with Armstrong, going on about us tapping up players.

The ironic thing is he is saying we are taking players after they have played for the schools teams, then he is saying FAI are wrong for talking to players when they are 14....before they have joined the North's schools teams!
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2011 at 11:09am

And Norn Iron boss Nigel Worthington has got the funk on after being unable to get in touch with Newcastle's Shane Ferguson over a call-up to face Estonia. "We can't literally drag people in," fumed Worthington. "If he wants to be involved, great. If he wants to go somewhere else, that's his decision."

The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2011 at 2:43pm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15204514.stm

GIRUY Nigel Worthless

PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2011 at 6:29am
Some reporter on SSN just now talking about this, apparently Ferguson responded on twitter -
@shane_fergieshane ferguson
Some of these comments make me lol there's two sides to every story that's all am saying.

Sounds like the IFA and worthless are trying to make his non-appearance out to be his fault knowing he wont play for them and trying to blame Shane to get their few fans on side with them
Dano View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2011 at 7:05am
I can't help but thkn the reason he has not played for them yet is a falling out between Ferguson and Worthingto. If he was going to switch to us we would have heard something by now.
mccarticus View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mccarticus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2011 at 7:10am
no way this kid is switching
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 151617
  Share Topic