You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Celtic Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 193119321933
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 10:15am
Originally posted by Jock Jock wrote:

1st half was poor and the tension in the stands was high. Could have won by more. Some poor individual performances on Saturday and we cant keep carrying these players in a tough run in. Greg Taylor was yet again atrocious. Split fixtures will be interesting and likely add to the drama. Saturdays first half performance gives me the fear we still have a stinking performance/result in our system. Hopefully I'm wrong

RIP to the lady who lost her life at the match. Think she travelled with one of the Dublin CSCs

St Margarets CSC based in Co Louth/Meath I think 

RIP

Edited by Double Maxim - Yesterday at 10:25am
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Sponsored Links

tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 10:24am
According to the Daily Mail - they are waiting until AFTER the Dundee v Sevco game to reveal the fixtures....

Even though the top 6 is set, typically waiting until the last moment to see what the result is to try and influence the sevco fixtures anyway they can
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 10:37am
Should huns win on Wednesday, I expect hearts game being first after split, huns game 35, killie 38, with the huns playing hearts on final day.
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Fitz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 2:55pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Originally posted by Fitz Fitz wrote:

Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Originally posted by Fitz Fitz wrote:

Much more confident after that, but we need to be a 90-minute team in every game now. If we do, we should win it. ‘Mon the Celts!

Cracking result but still a long way to go. 

Absolutely, but I think it’ll help give our players a bit more belief (which some of them clearly lack at times). 

Good point I also feel if Celtic can keep the likes of Callum Mac Hatate CCV etc fit that could be a crucial factor. 

Absolutely. If we had had CCV and Hatate fit all season there wouldn’t even be a title race tbh. Joe, CCV, Cal and Hatate are the VIPs of that team - everyone else (even Kyogo this season) is interchangeable.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6 hours 50 minutes ago at 3:14pm
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

According to the Daily Mail - they are waiting until AFTER the Dundee v Sevco game to reveal the fixtures....

Even though the top 6 is set, typically waiting until the last moment to see what the result is to try and influence the sevco fixtures anyway they can

Daily mail wrong - quel surprise

Fixtures out. 

Tones and other Celtic fans conspiracy theories also wrong yet again. 

Rangers at home  and Killie away are the 3rd and 4th games after the split, not the 1st and 2nd. 

Now what'll it be next.....

Fitz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4 hours 35 minutes ago at 5:29pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

Daily mail wrong - quel surprise

Fixtures out. 

Tones and other Celtic fans conspiracy theories also wrong yet again. 

Rangers at home  and Killie away are the 3rd and 4th games after the split, not the 1st and 2nd. 

Now what'll it be next.....

Plenty of paranoia amongst the zombie hordes, too, it’s hardly just a Celtic thing. To be fair, some of it is understandable; more of it maybe even be/have been justified. 

In terms of the fixtures, I think they’ve fallen pretty well for us. The Huns might fancy us to drop points before the derby but I think we’ve a good chance to get all 6, and I wouldn’t be surprised if they dropped a few more tbh. 

Edited by Fitz - 4 hours 31 minutes ago at 5:33pm
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1 hour 22 minutes ago at 8:42pm
Daily Mail WRONG - colour me startled:

St Mirren vs Sevco - Sunday April 28, 12.30pm
Dundee vs Celtic – Sunday April 28, 3.00pm

Celtic vs Hearts – Saturday May 4, 3.00pm
Sevco vs Kilmarnock – Sunday May 5, 1.00pm

THE GLASGOW DERBY – Saturday May 11, 12.30pm

Sevco vs Dundee – Tuesday May 14, 7.30pm
Kilmarnock vs Sevco – Wednesday May 15, 7.30pm

Celtic vs St Mirren - Saturday May 18, 12.30pm
Hearts vs Sevco - - Saturday May 18, 12.30pm

Edited by tonyjaa - 1 hour 20 minutes ago at 8:44pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 193119321933