You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Kenny Dalglish

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 151617
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Del-Piero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2012 at 11:51am
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/damien-comolli-to-leave-lfc

Comolli gone, interesting development!
Sponsored Links

colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2012 at 1:02pm
The yanks swing the axe................a warning to Dalglish?
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2012 at 1:18pm
Not a chance coleman sure KKK has had nothing to do with the form of the last couple of months Embarrassed

Just getting rid of the scapegoat . Clarke will probably be next
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2012 at 1:23pm
Yanks Out
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2012 at 1:23pm
According to Liverpool sources the Fenway group are actively looking for a new manager.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2012 at 1:40pm
Rafa is the man to save Liverpool
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2012 at 1:55pm
Whoever gets the job will surely be the man to bring the deserved success back to the real number 1 club in English football. It will be their year next year, no matter who gets the job ClapClap
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2012 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Rafa is the man to save Liverpool

Fact
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2012 at 2:03pm
Following Comolli's axing, Kenny Dalglish has confirmed that every signing made at Anfield was chosen by himself (KD) and that none of the signings were selected by Comolli. Comolli only brokered the deals. Just a little confirmation there as some people have made conflicting claims
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2012 at 3:00pm
Kenny's on his own now......he's going to be found out even more now!
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
packiesglove View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote packiesglove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2012 at 7:24pm
i thought dalglish was plain rude to andy burton on sky the other night in the after match interview. actually barged past him mid question to shake hands with someone. if he doesnt want to talk to the cameras, he should get liverpool out of the premier league.................................having said that he's working on that ! 
When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't worry give a whistle....
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2012 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Following Comolli's axing, Kenny Dalglish has confirmed that every signing made at Anfield was chosen by himself (KD) and that none of the signings were selected by Comolli. Comolli only brokered the deals. Just a little confirmation there as some people have made conflicting claims

Adam, Carroll, Downing, Hendersen Shocked and Comolli is the one who gets the chop Shocked
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2012 at 7:57pm
Either Commolli signed them and he should be sacked for picking them or else he did not and therefore he is doing nothing and there is not point to him so he should be sacked.  Either way he was rightly sacked. If Henry has any sense he will get rid of Dalglish and get someone in that fits in to the way that he ran the Boston Red Sox when they won the World Series.  His first signing should be the head of scouting at Newcastle,  Carr, known LIverpool though they will probably sign his comedian son. 

AKA pedantic kunt
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2012 at 8:22pm
Tis all PR. KKK wants people to believe that he signed Carroll and more importantly he wants Carroll to believe he signed him. KKK was only caretaker manager of a couple of weeks when they signed Carroll and Suarez. There is no way he had any say on transfers.
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2012 at 8:26pm
Yanks on KKK.

"We've got great confidence in Kenny," he told liverpoolfc.tv.

"We feel the team is going to make strides in the future and he enjoys our full support."

Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2012 at 9:17pm
KKKKAP

Clap
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
JimmyG View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimmyG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2012 at 9:45pm
I predict Kenny will step down for "personal reasons" in the summer and there will be much (crocodile) weeping and gnashing of teeth and maybe even the renaming of a stand at anfield
Football is all very well a good game for rough girls, but
not for delicate boys.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2015 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by Siralex Siralex wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Originally posted by Gavintheslob Gavintheslob wrote:

what if liverpool were actually in the europa league this year how bad would that have affected their league position surely it would have cost them a few more points

Kenny has managed to get liverpool to win a grand total of 4 home league games out of eleven drawing seven and i think they have scored 24 goals lower than some of the teams in the relegation zone, how embarrassing, to be honest i can just see this going from bad to worse and everyone laughing again at liverpool, like they did wit rafa 

You were calling for Kenny's head after the Bolton result yeah and I kinda put it to you, who should replace Kenny?
Well let me tell you this I wouldn't rule out Rafa taking the reins again if Kenny gets the bullet.
Rafa's name has been thrown about a few times believe it or not.

Oh jaysus - Liverpool like going backwards, don't they!

I know their fans like living in the past, but appointing Dalglish...then possibly Rafa is taking history a bit too far.  Liverpool need to find whoever is going to be the next big thing in football management.  Jurgen Klopp is the man in the best position to become the next big thing....Liverpool fans should start throwing his name around their football forums and mentioning his name in the Kop...the board seem to listen to the fans at Anfield.

The thing is, and Liverpool fans won't want to admit this, the club needs a manager with time and patience...so admitting that it would take 5 years to start challenging at the top once again is hard to swallow...But that is the reality of the situation.

BUMP
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 151617
  Share Topic