You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FIFA 11 - XBOX 360 - YBIG Tournament

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 333435
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Drifter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2011 at 10:39am
Originally posted by Citizen Citizen wrote:

im becoming the whippling boy of the league, Podge battered me 4-0 in the first game, and the after a change in formation, i got a 0-0 in the second game. Anyone around this evening for a few games?

a change of formation with united has made me awesome with them. i hate the way fifa have united set up in the game, 4-4-2, rooney and berbatov are always too flat and running in tandem rather than one ahead of the other. and valencia is on the reserves Thumbs Down have to keep changing it every match!
My dream has always been to play for the Republic of Ireland - James McClean.
Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2011 at 11:19am
Yeah I play with Arsenal online a lot of the time and have to change their formation and make changes to the line ip but have done it so many times now that it takes me around 10 seconds!
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
The Drifter View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Drifter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2011 at 11:22am
Originally posted by Max Power Max Power wrote:

Yeah I play with Arsenal online a lot of the time and have to change their formation and make changes to the line ip but have done it so many times now that it takes me around 10 seconds!

i haven't played against you as arsenal. that must be ybig1. ya want a game now for sh*ts and giggles? Big smile
Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2011 at 11:24am
I won't be on for about another 20 mins so I'll play u then! U joined up to ybig 1 yeah?
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Drifter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2011 at 11:28am
Originally posted by Max Power Max Power wrote:

I won't be on for about another 20 mins so I'll play u then! U joined up to ybig 1 yeah?

i did indeed. just pm me when you're on because i might forget to check this page!!
willGUFC View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willGUFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2011 at 8:06pm
joined the league Big smile IrishWill14 
willGUFC View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willGUFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2011 at 10:50am
Anyone up for a game soon??
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2011 at 10:53am
I will be soon joining the interactive world of the fun box live or whatever it's called! Anyone up for a game of FIFA 2009?
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2011 at 10:53am
I'll be around later on this evenin, gonna watch the end of the stickball first!!

Edited by BigPodge - 03 Jul 2011 at 10:53am
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Drifter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2011 at 11:30am
anybody want a game?
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 1:13pm
anyone fancy a game?
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
MintBerryCrunch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MintBerryCrunch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2011 at 5:22pm
Anyone for a game haven't played in ages

Edited by MintBerryCrunch - 16 Aug 2011 at 5:23pm
Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2011 at 5:36pm
Jaysus it's a few months since i even switched the xbox on. Must get back on for a few games soon, not tonight though.
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Drifter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2011 at 10:35am
ANYBODY FANCY A GAME?? Big smile
noel22 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noel22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2011 at 10:51am
Havn't played in ages so i'll see if I can get online. Add me, Boldfacedsnail, and i'll hopefully be online in the next few mins
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Drifter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2011 at 11:18am
 sh*t man! i always forget bout this thing!! i'm watching curb your enthusiasm and having pizza, may be on in a while againThumbs Up sorry bout that!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 333435
  Share Topic