You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

VHI Insurance

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 10:41am
just move to aviva, job done. did it myself last yearClap
Plastic Bari View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Plastic Bari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 10:44am
Originally posted by The Count The Count wrote:

just move to aviva, job done. did it myself last yearClap

How much you paying count? And is it pay by month?
Twitter @VonBarracuda
soccerc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 10:56am
As SGB said, if you've already a pre existing condition you can't move.

Steve Amsterdam View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I love buses

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Amsterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 10:59am

Paying over € 110 a month here, system is sh*te. Was about €25 ten years ago, before the euro and the new system the government brought in. Great job they done.....and this is the basic package haha. Only 1 dental visit per year paid for, and doctors visit are free. Knock on wood I never have anything serious, just paying for nothing really.

Used to always chance it and went for years without one. But they made it obligatory here. NO choice, everyone HAS to pay, otherwise government takes legal action. Thieves....

Molly Malone's pub- The home of YBIG in Amsterdam!
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 10:59am
Originally posted by ShayGivensBum ShayGivensBum wrote:

Another increase and I can't even move to someone else

It is the most important thing to have though I wouldn't walk outside my door without it as u never know what's around the corner -fact. Was chatting to my da the other day as he travells the world with his job he has worldwide cover which costs him 700 a month

What the hell job does he do , mine clearing ?

given that this country changed its currency over night with the euro (no small mean feat), and given there are countries with supposedly superior health care systems for less money why not  set a date 3 years hence, all policys arfter this date are void , tax exemptions etc after this date ate void and a  new scheme comes in the exact copy of the successfull countrys  (New Zealand ?)

'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 11:19am
Originally posted by Steve Amsterdam Steve Amsterdam wrote:

Paying over € 110 a month here, system is sh*te. Was about €25 ten years ago, before the euro and the new system the government brought in. Great job they done.....and this is the basic package haha. Only 1 dental visit per year paid for, and doctors visit are free. Knock on wood I never have anything serious, just paying for nothing really.

Used to always chance it and went for years without one. But they made it obligatory here. NO choice, everyone HAS to pay, otherwise government takes legal action. Thieves....

Jesus H Christ ! God bless Lizzie and her NHS ! LOL
@AntrimMan85
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 11:24am
yeah but docs are free in holland when you pay this steve yeah?, we get the privilege  of paying 50-60 notes every time we visit regardless of vhi/aviva or not
Steve Amsterdam View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I love buses

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Amsterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 11:37am
Originally posted by The Count The Count wrote:

yeah but docs are free in holland when you pay this steve yeah?, we get the privilege  of paying 50-60 notes every time we visit regardless of vhi/aviva or not
True Count, but just regular check-ups. In all fairness, I pay 1300 euro a year for it, and never use it. Could be going twice a month nearly LOL

How much is the annual Aviva/VHI?
Molly Malone's pub- The home of YBIG in Amsterdam!
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Plastic Bari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 11:39am
I have a got doctor pay 1.80 a week for that, im gonna cancel vhi and go with Aviva or go without
Twitter @VonBarracuda
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Plastic Bari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2011 at 9:46am
Been trying to ring to cancel for 2 days now there phone lines are all blocked up!!
Twitter @VonBarracuda
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2011 at 9:48am

I signed up for the yearly VHI on Jan 1st, obiously quoted at the price before the hike. does that mean I won't be hit until next year?

Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2011 at 9:55am
Originally posted by Plastic Bari Plastic Bari wrote:

Been trying to ring to cancel for 2 days now there phone lines are all blocked up!!

When you ring choose the option of new customer
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2023 at 3:32pm
BUMP

Anyone have the family plan? 
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2023 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

BUMP

Anyone have the family plan? 

Yeap. We do. Que Pasa?
El Puto Amo
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2023 at 3:56pm
Yeah we do too.  Thinking of dropping the kids from it.  Not sure of the benefits as kids thankfully should get looked after if required and doctors visits are free anyway.  Always have a nagging feeling to keep it 
AKA pedantic kunt
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2023 at 4:09pm
I am with VHI and wife on Laya with kids

Presume it would be more financially prudent to go with a family plan? What's the cost?
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2023 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

I am with VHI and wife on Laya with kids

Presume it would be more financially prudent to go with a family plan? What's the cost?

I think for the lot of its about 3 grand.  That’s five in the family.  2 adults 3 kids.  
AKA pedantic kunt
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2023 at 6:42pm
HSF is the daddy lads.
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic