Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pepe Reina

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Poor Man's Duncan Castles

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2010 at 2:26pm
I profusely apologise for calling that gobsh*te Viva a retard.  Out of order - won't happen again. 

Have y'all not realised that I'm just winding Baggio and Ken up as much as I can?  We all know they're two idiots - I'm just having banter with them and trying to probe and get answers from their unreasonable views.  I'm trying to embarrass them as much as they embarrass themselves.   M'only having a laugh!

Edited by Siralex - 28 Dec 2010 at 2:31pm
Sponsored Links

n.iron View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n.iron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2010 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by Siralex Siralex wrote:

I profusely apologise for calling that gobsh*te Viva a retard.  Out of order - won't happen again. 

Have y'all not realised that I'm just winding Baggio and Ken up as much as I can?  We all know they're two idiots - I'm just having banter with them and trying to probe and get answers from their unreasonable views.  I'm trying to embarrass them as much as they embarrass themselves.   M'only having a laugh!
Keep insulting your buddies .And you'll be laughing on the other side of your face.LOLLOLLOLLOL
Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2010 at 4:19pm
Siralex just has his knickers in a twist cos I ignored his pm asking to do an interview, although that was prob Tongue in cheek too from the keyboard warrior
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
devondudley View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote devondudley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2010 at 4:33pm

I profusely apologise for calling that gobsh*te Viva a retard.  Out of order - won't happen again

Cry
But fumble in a greasy till

And add the halfpence to the pence

And pray to shivering prayer, until

You have dried the marrow from the bone.

W. B. Yeats, September 1913
Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2010 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by Vivakenbarlow Vivakenbarlow wrote:

Siralex just has his knickers in a twist cos I ignored his pm asking to do an interview, although that was prob Tongue in cheek too from the keyboard warrior

What was this about?
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2010 at 4:51pm
Another thread ballsed
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2010 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by trapped trapped wrote:

What was this about?

Probably would have turned out something like this

Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2010 at 7:35pm

Ha ha - you weren't asked to do an interview - that's laughable.  I asked if you'd answer a couple of questions in a vox pop for Manchester United fans for a piece.

Ha ha - do an interview...Who the f**k would wanna interview you?

Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2010 at 4:20am

all you doing is ruining every thread

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2010 at 5:43am
I'm not out to just ruin threads. I've only posted in about 8 or 9 threads in the ROW section - they just always seem to get out of hand because I constantly have Baggio and Barlow biting.

Now let's all be honest.  Barlow is a Manchester United fan who isn't particularly happy.  He hates the way the club is run but can't explain why he does despite numerous questions posed.  He gives out when they buy players as was evident in the Lindegaard transfer thread.  He is always giving out despite the fact that Manchester Unted have gone on the most successful run of dominance since the football league started in England.  Wouldn't the fans of any other tam just be delighted and proud that their team is doing so well?  This fella is completely taking the success for granted.  His views are unreal. Totally embarrassing...and even more embarrassing if you too are a Man United fan because it's people like Barlow that give spoiled United fans a really bad reputation.  His views are off the wall spoiled - I like to give digs to United 'fans' like that...and he's easy to get at cos he knows very little.

Baggio is just really easy to wind up.  He keeps having a go at me like he knows what he's talking about and always ends up embarrassed - not by me, by other forums members views too.  He has set up a couple of polls to try to get people onside with his views when he disagrees with me and his view in the poll always loses.  That's hilarious.  He is so easy to wind up but keeps coming back for more.  He got totally caught out posting the same predictions as Mark Lawrenson in the Prediction Weekly thread - I mean - that sums this guy up.  He doesn't have a clue but keeps biting at me like he can get the better of me - but it's just getting more and more embarrassing for him.  I'm sorry - but I can't help but love winding him up....it's very, very easy!!!  And he's relentless, he keeps trying god love him.

I have no problem with any of the other posters.  Some have really good football opinions and we have good discussion.  

And I always  wish the two lads well after I have a debate with them and wished them a happy Christmas and New Year...It ain't anything too personal - they are just very easy to banter back at.  It's entertaining whilst I'm supposed to be at home working.  
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2010 at 5:49am
The purpose of YBIG is to discuss football. It's not to wind people up.........Grow up little boy.

Edited by ShamtheRam - 29 Dec 2010 at 12:38pm
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic