You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 985986987
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2024 at 3:51pm
Trying ti cook barbecue steaks in the pissing rain 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2024 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Pricks who stand in doorways to have a chat with their mate.  Happens all the time.  Train stations, offices, restaurants you name it.  Gobsh*tes who have no awareness that they are blocking a major throughway.  They would make shocking midfielders.  My head is always on the swivel when walking through crowded areas. These clowns don’t have a clue.  

Today, some thick stands at the door way because it's raining, earpods in - but the door opens outwards, I open the door pushing out and she starts getting a bit thick with me. 

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
razzmatazaz View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2024 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Pricks who stand in doorways to have a chat with their mate.  Happens all the time.  Train stations, offices, restaurants you name it.  Gobsh*tes who have no awareness that they are blocking a major throughway.  They would make shocking midfielders.  My head is always on the swivel when walking through crowded areas. These clowns don’t have a clue.  

Today, some thick stands at the door way because it's raining, earpods in - but the door opens outwards, I open the door pushing out and she starts getting a bit thick with me. 

Try going out your apartment door while someone's in the middle of pissing all over it.
I will be in the bar
With my head on the bar
I am now a central part
Of your mind's landscape
Whether you care or do not
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2024 at 5:59pm
The new Carlsberg glasses with the stem. I actually like the design and drinking a pint gives me a sense of snobbery when looking down at the proletariat.

However they seem to drip water/condensation all over your lap every time you take a slug of it Jeff.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 10:34am
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

The new Carlsberg glasses with the stem. I actually like the design and drinking a pint gives me a sense of snobbery when looking down at the proletariat.

However they seem to drip water/condensation all over your lap every time you take a slug of it Jeff.

I hate them for that reason. The local has told me to bring in some of the old glasses I have and they'll use them for me instead.
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 10:38am
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

I hate them for that reason. The local has told me to bring in some of the old glasses I have and they'll use them for me instead.
  Would that be the one's you have stolen from them in the past Big smile
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Godzilla View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 10:40am
Getting older.

Mid 30's now and starting go grey and ache after excercise. The parents are getting older now and starting to have health issues.

Life becomes more finite.
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 10:45am
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

Would that be the one's you have stolen from them in the past Big smile

Stolen? Why would I have stolen something that they give out for free if you ask? Guinness glasses are the only ones pubs have to pay for, the rest they generally have a large stock pile of which they get for free.
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
razzmatazaz View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 10:51am
If I saw someone taking a glass out of a pub I'd assume they were planning on using it to glass someone later.
I will be in the bar
With my head on the bar
I am now a central part
Of your mind's landscape
Whether you care or do not
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 1:54pm
Originally posted by Godzilla Godzilla wrote:

Getting older.

Mid 30's now and starting go grey and ache after excercise. The parents are getting older now and starting to have health issues.

Well got news for you Zilla wait until you hit your 60s , baby that's a real different ball game .

I got 20 ton of stone delivered on Tuesday for the drive way and spent an hour lugging and racking last night had 3 heart attacks then had to lie down for the rest of the evening , more again tonight  .Shocked
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 2:19pm

Getting older.

I will second this
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Godzilla View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 2:54pm

Getting older.

Well got news for you Zilla wait until you hit your 60s , baby that's a real different ball game .

I got 20 ton of stone delivered on Tuesday for the drive way and spent an hour lugging and racking last night had 3 heart attacks then had to lie down for the rest of the evening , more again tonight  .Shocked

Yeah, my old man isn't far off 70. He said 60 is a big difference to 50.

I used to play football 3-4 nights a week. Now I can't play back to back nights. Legs are wrecked.

I need to do yoga or pilates or something. Play until I'm 40 like Giggs. LOL
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 3:28pm

Getting older.

At your age you should have paid some young lad to do it ya clown. But you are like Newry rep tight tight. 

Edited by Baldrick - Yesterday at 3:28pm
AKA pedantic kunt
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6 hours 14 minutes ago at 8:49am

Getting older.

At your age you should have paid some young lad to do it ya clown. But you are like Newry rep tight tight. 

Very much the case of if i can still do then i will . Anyway what i save i spend elsewhere overseas as you well know Cool

But yer when you hit your 60s you can feel it as you know your body is just not what it used to be . 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 985986987
  Share Topic